Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mustika Ratu Haul~

 Mustika Ratu Things

At first I only wanted the lulur (scrub) but then in the end I got myself other stuff. They were having a 20% discount and 'buy one free one' promotion, I actually have two of the soaps lol. And me, being a soap collector, well, I thought it'd be nice to have more soap.

Yes. I am a soap collector now. I love soap XD

Well, the feminine wash is to be used by sister......and me. Sharing? Well, not really, I'm gonna divide it into another container or something.

The rose water thing is to be used with a mask (not shown here), I just used it tonight, it made my face itch LOL, I dunno if it was an allergic reaction but there was no rashes or redness. Have to see tomorrow.

I bought a stick foundation that I plan to use as an eyeshadow base. I should try it out tomorrow.

The caplets, it's for acne. Hopefully it'd help.

So yeah, that's about it.

The MR lady recommended some powder and tinted moisturizer but I told her that I need to use up things at home. Yeah, I have two liquid foundations and a compressed powder that I need to use up, among other things. Ergh.

I should list up some things to use up so I try and stick to it.

Thing is, I'm trying to avoid makeup.

I dunno if it was the Maybelline liquid foundation that dried my face up but egh.

Dammit. That liquid foundation is like waaaay light for my skin tone.
Planning on using it for my friend's video shoot.

I'll cake up on purpose, muahahahaha.

Well, I'd have to moisturize my face a lot too.

But yeah.

I used makeup tonight, after a while of not, or rather, first time after my treatment with SkinTologist.

The only orange lighting pic I got lol. I didn't fade too much blemishes, just the one on my chin.

Yeah, this one on the other hand, faded the cheeks and the chin lol. What's the point of lying.

But I think I look thinner now lol.
Ish.

I couldn't eat my food tonight.
I only had like....1/4 of my noodles.

God, what is wrong with my appetite ):

I don't mind not eating but probably this is related to a broken heart.

Sigh.

Death by broken heart please and thanks.



Just kidding.

He ordered me to live, so yeah, let's.

But first thing's first, fix skin, thin up and yeah, look awesome.

Love myself first before loving another person.

Because I loved him too much over my own feelings.


-Nisah-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)