Friday, January 27, 2012

Mustika Ratu Mangir Soap Review

I got over-excited. So I did an early review of one of the soaps I got last night.
Yes, because I love to try out new soap, this had to be sampled soon.

And you know what?
Thank goodness I did.

The soap is awesome.

I love it!

I'm really not sure what 'mangir' means, but I'm guessing it's healthy and stuff XD

It's supposed to keep the skin healthy, whitens and also clears off dead skin. I kinda paraphrased that. To top that off, the smell sticks to your body the whole day. Ish. I haven't exercised with it yet lol.

At first I was turned off by the strong smell but then I got used to it. It smells like herbs and I can't complain much. It looks like ginger in the picture though.


It comes in a cute box.

Ingredients (a bit covered by the price lol, will update what it is)

How it looks like, it's covered in a translucent paper.
I'm so happy the soap looks like this. You see, I love soap that has these tiny things that can help scrub your body as you use it. The soap itself fits perfectly for my palm so it didn't slip. It lathers easily and there's bubbles aplenty. As you scrub, you'll notice flecks of the soap, that kinda reminds me of wood.

What I liked about it:

- The smell is kinda therapeutic as you scrub.
- It scrubs off dead skin gently.
- It's so compact that it's cute.
- I like the packaging.
- Makes me appreciate traditional beauty stuff.
- Doesn't dry me out

What I didn't really like:

- The overpowering smell at first sniff.
- The flakes are kinda scratchy at the same time.
- It's hard to stop using it lol

For BND$3.50 (n.p) (20% off and I got a free one too), it's not too expensive.
I think in the long run, this might be a soap I'd go to again lol.

Unless there are other nice soaps from Mustika Ratu.


I'll do an update of this after a week or two.

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)