Friday, November 25, 2011

UK "Haul"

Ish. Because I doubt they were bought at the same time.

Well, my sister is studying there and my bro went there for holiday for a week and managed to get the things from her. I had a lot of girly products :3 too bad the things I asked from my bro are out of stock from Superdrugs :( I only got two MUA lipsticks from him.

I'm not much of a lipstick person really but I am using a lipbrush to control the amount of what i put on me. Too red will make my teeth look quite yellow lol; hm, I drink a lot of tea so it's stained.

I am currently using this whitening toothpaste but I doubt it even works!!

So yeah, my sis got me lots of things :) even the last minute Lush soap I asked her to buy.

So here are the items!!

LUSH Porridge Soap 100g

Technic Adorn Eyeliners and Makeup Set, Nair wax strips, MUA liquid liner, lipgloss, lipstick, mascara, w7 Fruity Lip Balm and Royal Jet Set "Girls On The Go" nail polish remover
For the MUA stuff, I got liquid liner in shade 5, lipgloss in shade 5, black waterproof mascara and lipsticks in shade 2, 9 and 7. The Technic Adorn stuff are surprisingly pigmented when I swatched it. I was surprised. I haven't tried most of them but I'm really happy.

My family's not though. My skin's been quite bad really. I'm trying my best to keep it makeup free. I probably blame all the old makeup :( I just threw some away today. It's hard for me, being quite a hoarder. But I braved myself and did it.

I dunno, it's nearly that time of the month so....maybe that's why my skin's been bad. I've been drinking Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) with warm water for 2 days. I like it. Quite be detoxing my body so hence my skin's been pretty bad. I've been on a healthier skincare regime really.

Today, I made an ACV + water + green tea toner. After I used it, I think my present acne got inflamed for a while. I dunno. It just turned red. Maybe it's cleansing it. Maybe. I'm not sure.

I personally hope it works.

Actually I've been taking ACV for another skin problem I have. Mom doesn't seem to take it seriously but it's genetic. I have KP, ever since I reached my teens.

It's really eaten up my confidence and stuff for years, plus...I'm quite chubby :(

I have started exercising again though. Paired with the diluted ACV, I hope I'll get healthier in the long run.

I'm really trying hard. But PMSing, I've been eating like I've been starved for days!!!

I avoided milk :( hoping it'll lessen acne.


I dunno. Sigh. I just hope my redness is just from the ACV working its magic. If not, I really want to see a dermatologist.

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)