Monday, November 28, 2011

Hm, should I?

Should I?

I mean, start with that project where you use up your products first before you can buy more things. Project 10 Pan is it? I haven't looked up the details but I certainly need to use up things :D

I mean, since I started getting into makeup, and unfortunately had products breaking me up (I think it was the Clean & Clear stuff :( ) everyone's been blaming me getting makeup from eBay. Well, hello~ I only buy eye products on eBay, and that concealer. The concealer however is innocent, I believe it didn't cause any breakouts except for when I don't thoroughly clean my face?

My problem is that my scars heal so slowly compared to before,so it seems like I have lots of acne thingy going on, but honestly, it's just slow healing :( I never break out on my cheek areas before so I'm really sad when I started to break out there, everywhere really. I'm still trying to figure out why but I'm guessing it's bad diet to blame. I started exercising regularly again so hopefully that'll help!

So, getting on to the project thing.

I have one small toner of Clean & Clear I really don't want to use :I I'm afraid that's the cause. I'm willing to try once more to see if it'll break me out again but, BUT I'm in my pms period so there can be acne coming from hormones too. So it's a bit risky.

I think more than using up products, I should throw away things instead!

You see, I like to keep old stuff and that includes beauty products, which is a no-no!!! No?

So yeah.

I mean, my two older sisters usually "present" me with things they don't want and some of them, are old. They never tell me though :x Jahat (meanie)

I love this tinted moisturizer from Boots, but it was bought in 2009? I should throw that away right?? I never use it anymore but it's still kept in my collection :x goddamn.

There are a lot more...sigh. I don't want to throw all of them at once.

I guess my personal project would be "letting go" of these junk treasures instead of using it up.

No?

It's a good exercise.

There are some mascaras....old ones that I use from time to time. One of them is the one I bought in Japan. That was in 2008 O.O I know what you're thinking, you should only use mascara for 3 months!! But it's not doing anything bad, I think.

But yeah, I'll sort out things I need to throw away. it'll hurt, but it's necessary.

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)