Monday, November 14, 2011

Food Overload

Other than my haul, I also wanted to share some pics of the food I've consumed over the week XD

Hot Point's Chicken Baked Rice. Delicious.

Hot Point's Fruit Cocktail with Custard and Warm Honey Lemon.

Hot Point's Banana Fritters with Ice Cream. Funny dessert really. lol.

The Colony's Macarons. I had coconut and orange chocolate!

Astronaut Ice Cream. Was excited for this.

It's Neapolitan flavoured. To me, it has this malt marshmallow  taste . It  tasted nice.

Starbucks' Cinnamon Bun.

Starbucks Green Tea Cream with whipped cream and chocolate chips.

Dad's lunch lol. Sugarbun smoken fish thingy.
I had the nugget version of it. It was soggy lol.
I forgot to add, Starbucks Biscotti. I only tried the Chocolate Pistachio.
I really recommend Hot Point's Baked Rice! I especially love the vegetable one. The fruit cocktail dessert was also yummy. Just try them all! Go on!

I'm on a no-sweet food diet for a week. So...yeah lol. I hope I can survive.

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)