Friday, November 18, 2011

Cyclax?

So, today was my English Literature exam. And it sucked. One more written paper left. It's also English Literature. It's saddening for me since it's always been one of my stronger subjects...but I disappointed myself today. Like, seriously disappointed. I'm not even expecting a C. I just couldn't write tangible sentences that made sense. Really. It was as if I was stupid and couldn't write.

But, immediately after the exam, I went to The Mall with my mom, sister and my two baby fruits (niece and nephew), for lunch and for playtime. I was depressed really, food was the answer, unfortunately.

But then I also got sick of food so I might as well exercise after this.

I bought another Cyclax product from Winmark. This time, it's a face mask. It's a 'Lavender & Tea Tree Clarifying Face Mask'. I was shocked that I didn't notice this before. So far, my St Ives mask isn't working as well, sucks as a spot treatment...it does help somewhat but I need more time before I can review it. Trying to get my face into shape first before I can judge.

Sorry for the bad quality pic ;-;

I haven't tried it. It smells like lavender of course, mixed with a somewhat oily smell from the tea tree. I bought it for BND$4.50 (n.p BND$5.00) so I'm assuming there's a sale? lol; last time, it was also like that though. Ah well, not complaining.

I might try this tonight and pray that it won't break me out. It's nearly that time of the month and I'm breaking out from it. Plus, I had cereal for dinner last night...woke up with tiny bumps. Hopefully they're harmless.

Ever since I started using the Biore Acne Cleanser, I noticed that acne stayed at bay where it makes sense (as in period acne? lol hormonal acne I guess), scars are diminishing VERY slowly.....but then recently I've only just washed my face, no toner, no moisturizer. I just treat my acne with NEXCARE Acne Patch. From time to time I do pop them though...when NEXCARE failed.

Anyway, this mask 're-balances excess oils, de-toxifies & clarifies, cleans & freshens'. I hope it lives up to its claim. So far, the two Cyclax items I've tried...well, they're pleasant but they don't do anything different. I mean, I'm not allergic or anything but they're body care, not face care. So this is my first Cyclax face care item.

I hope it works somehow. So that when I finish my St Ives clay mask, I don't have to hunt it down. This is a cheaper alternative. So I'm really hoping that it does my skin wonders.

We'll see. Even if it doesn't work, I just hope it doesn't break me out!!!!

So far, Cyclax has been pleasant. I don't want it to be my enemy.

Okay then!

-Nisah-



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)