Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Monthly Faves: April 2014

( '-' ) if any of you managed to read the post I did...I apologize.
I'm still not better, but I'm trying to force myself to feel better.

Let's forget about that and let's talk about my favourite products from last month :D

Wrong choice of background LOL

I have a lot of makeup products that I love, with some random things here and there.

1. LUSH "Lovely Jubblies Breast Cream"

- This was my mom's, but she wasn't using it, so I offered to take it from her. She bought it to use for her face though. I love the scent and I feel like it's very moisturising. I use it for my breasts because I feel like it's...uh, sagging a bit from me losing weight last year and I didn't realise it until now! I feel like with this cream and a proper bra, I think it lifted it a bit lol. Either way, the lovely smell lasts a long time! Pricy though x.x

2. Catrice "Evolution to Revolution Ultra Black Volume Mascara"

- I bought this because it was on sale (it's discontinued) and I quite like it! It's not waterproof, I haven't cried with it, but it lasts long enough before it kind of flakes. It has two wands for two looks: Look 1 is for natural volume and Look 2 is for dramatic volume. I prefer Look 1's wand :)

3. TheFaceShop "Faceit All About Gel Eyeliner"

- This was my sister's and she stopped using it so I took it from her. This gel liner is amazing. It doesn't smudge and it's just awesome! It's just a bit unpractical because she lost the brush and I keep forgetting where my liner brush went to lol.

4. Etude House "Aloha V-Line Slim Maker"

- I mostly use the contour side for my nose and the sides of my cheeks. It's a bit lighter than what I prefer but I've been liking it more, especially since I'm using the Real Techniques Contour Brush. It blends nicely and is build-able without looking muddy. The highlighter is pretty but I rarely use it.

5. Etude House "Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Color"

- I've done a review on this here. I've been loving this for the cheeks and lips. It's just so flattering on my skintone, but I do need lipbalm because it's not moisturising.

6. Etude House "Nymph Aura Volumer Baby Glow Balm"

- I wanna say holy grail but this is not in the permanent line I think ;-; I have oily-combination skin and this is still awesome on me. I would skip moisturiser and just go straight to this after toning my skin. I don't need a primer with this because the lasting power is good. The coverage is medium to full. The applicator is also what makes this product a winner, so I bought an extra one :)

7. Catrice "All Round Concealer"

- I've hit pan on two shades. The lightest shade does not suit me at all so I might mix it with something else. The product doesn't last that long but it's still handy to have around. It blends easily too.

8. essence "I  Stage Eyeshadow Base"

- Still my go-to primer. Full review here

9. Makeup Revolution "Iconic 3 Palette"

- Lovely shades that are suitable for everyday use. It blends nicely! It looks like I'm barely making a dent because I really don't need much to build up colour, especially for the darker shades. It's an everyday natural palette that I am reaching for all the time.

10. Etude House "Dear Darling Roll Roll Gloss"

- I didn't look up the shade name but it's #10. It's just a lovely colour, the purple made me buy it. A review for other shades can be found here.

11. Dolly Wink "Liquid Eyeliner in Deep Black"

- I found it hard to use this at first, but I do like it. It doesn't last on my lower lash line unfortunately, but it applies quite nice on the upper lash line. Quite pricy though.

12. Etude House "BB Cream Cotton Fit"

- Good oil control? Not really. However, it is medium to full coverage and I rarely need to apply concealer when I use this. Actually it's the same with the Glow Balm too. It blends nicely and W24 is a great shade match for me. Does not crease around my laugh lines (not as bad as other foundations/BB creams). It looks quite natural on me.

13. PlusWhite "5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel"

- It works gradually without hurting my teeth. It does make it sensitive, but just a little. I'm happy because it actually works, but I need to be diligent. I drink a lot of tea so this is a must.

14. SkinFood "Avocado Rich Eye Balm"

- It moisturises nicely without giving me milia seeds. A little goes a long way and it smells heavenly.

15. OraLabs "Chap Ice Cherry Lip Balm"

- I lost my Baby Lips so I turned to this. It's actually quite moisturising and I use it a lot. Easy to carry around too!

16. Travel Size Stippling Brush

- It's from the fake M.A.C Hello Kitty set. It's poor quality BUT it works so well with applying cream or powder blushes! I don't look like a clown for once :D

17. Real Techniques "Contour Brush"

- It's because of this brush that I am now contouring my cheeks again. It just does a terrific job at it and I can't be without it, I love it so much!

18. Real Techniques "Buffing Brush"

- My new best friend at buffing my foundation and BB Cream. It just does the job so beautifully.



PHEW.
That was longer than intended.


Do you like any of the products I faved?

If there are any products you'd like me to write a full review on, do leave a comment :)


'til then, take care!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)