Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Beauty Tools I Kinda Want...

...and some I might need :/

There's not a lot, but they are useful. At least one of these items, I REALLY do need.
I have a lot of tools, like the PMD and the facial sauna.

I also have the Sigma Spa Solutions (the full kit) and it sucks.
That's a big regret! I kinda wanna use it just for the body.

Anyway, here are some of them.

Photo sources are all from Mr. Google.

1)

Shu Uemura S-Curler

I really need this, the one I have right now sucks.
The one I use now is from Daiso. It's okay, considering I've had it for years...but it still pinches my lids sometimes!
I bought a small curler from Daiso also and that is even worse. I don't even know what I can use it for.

A big regret of mine was not getting this last year in KK.
It looks scary from the picture but considering that it doesn't have the sides to pinch, that's already selling it for me.

I'm not a big mascara user but it's starting to grow on me.  BOUGHT :D

2)

Benjabelle Brush Tree

I haven't decided which tree I'd get but I just want it for the fact that it has that middle thing.
I made my own, something similar BUT I'm lacking the middle support. It's very hard to work with (the one I made) and this just seems a lot easier.

But it's not a priority. If I can make the support one of these days, I wouldn't need this.

3)

Clarisonic Pro

*EDIT*

FOREO LUNA/LUNA mini

(Yeah, I think I'd prefer this over brush heads)

Okay, I don't necessarily need the pro one.
My face has been doing okay, I do have occasional break outs but that doesn't concern me as much.

My main concern are clogged pores. I HATE THEM.

They won't go away. I don't wanna invest in another clay mask until I finish what I already have but the masks I have aren't that good ;-;

Clogged pores, unclog yourselves, PLEASE.


---

I really need a new lash curler!

That's what I need now.


Oh, and new contact lenses I guess.


I've had my blood drawn out today for a test.

I haven't had my blood checked in a while.



Anyway, do you have any of these tools?
What do you think about them?



'til then, take care!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)