Wednesday, May 7, 2014

De-Stressing Haul (The Body Shop, Catrice, etc.)

I don't remember the last time I shopped, I think I got a lipgloss from Etude but that's about it? Oh, and an applicator. I don't even keep track of what I buy anymore. I've focused all my money on the cats.

Either cat food or my food.

I'm going through all my makeup stuff, slowly. BUT there's this habit I still can't let go.

Buying new foundation or BB Cream even though I don't need it.


I've been stressed for almost two weeks now, not due to exams actually, but it's due to my horrible mood swings. I've been weepy, sad, and angry.

It made me want to get something.


But well, yesterday I did go out. I haven't gone out (other than the clinic and restaurant) in a while.

I rely a lot on the mister that it feels weird going out with family.


It feels naked.


ANYWAY.

I did not plan two things.

Can you guess what it is?

1. The Body Shop "Tea Tree Squeaky-Clean Scrub" (BND19.90)

- Not planned at all. I did ask the SA about what product is good for removing blackheads and clogged pores. She recommended this. I told her I didn't need a new cleanser but she said this is specifically just for scrubbing. I wasn't sure at first but I did try it on my hand, and I liked it. I used it yesterday and so far, I do like it. It stings a bit around the eyes, well the scent does.

2. The Body Shop "Vineyard Peach Body Butter" (BND24.90)

- I've been wanting a body butter for a while because my moisturisers just don't cut it. This is EXPENSIVE ( ;-; ) but I bit my tongue and got this. I was debating between four scents: this, the new raspberry, blueberry and a permanent lychee one. I LOVE peaches, so I got this. I'm so obsessed with the new matte packaging and the scents that I kinda want the rest now. It's on my wish list lol.

3. Catrice "All Matt Plus Shine Control Make Up" (BND9.90)

- I don't know why I got this but I did. I was thinking about it, looked up reviews and whatnot. I'm just so disappointed in the Revlon Colorstay oxidising on me that I need to find something else. I might just sell that one on a blogsale :/ I got this in the shade 030 Warm Beige. I would be so angry if this oxidises too.

4. Ibu Putih Strawberry (BND15)

- I've been wanting to try the Nina Skincare one, but I like the smell of strawberries, so I figured why not try this one first. Comparing pictures and all that, I think this is the original one. 


With some discounts...it all totalled to: BND63.72

*dies*


I need a job.
Do you wanna buy my paintings? ( ;-; )


I have cats to feed too.

Have you tried any of these products?


'til then, take care!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)