Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette, Revealed (and yeah, Pro Palette 2)

Don't mind my title lol

Anyway, I saw that Coastal Scents released the sibling for the first Revealed palette!
It's gorgeous!
Pic from Coastal Scents
The colours I think are a mix of Naked 3 and a bit of Nude'tude.
Maybe it's just me?

But I do like it :O

It's just gorgeous (I know I said that already but it is!)

It's really my kind of shadows~

Unfortunately I can't get anything new right now. I forbid myself. Palettes especially.
I've been itching to get single shadows but I do need to stop myself!

I guess if you're interested in colours similar to the Naked 3, I think this is a night one to have.

Oh yeah, Lorac's also released the Lorac Pro Palette 2 yesterday.
Talk about adding more to the neutral palette hype :D

Pic from mp.com

Personally, I'd choose the Revealed 2, just because there are some shades I would NEVER wear on this grey palette. I'm not a fan of the palette colour either.


That's just me though.

Anyway, the Revealed 2 is on sale for 48 hours for USD9.95!
If you wanna buy it, here's the link for your convenience.


( u.u ) palette fasting right now.

Using up what I have (with many unopened ones too.)


Anyway, what would you get out of the two?
I wanna know! Plus, tell me why~

Sorry for not blogging much ( >_< )

'til then, take care!



-Nisah-

1 comment:

  1. The Coastal Scents Revealed 2 looks soooo gorgeous! But like yourself, I'm too banning myself from buying more makeups especially eyeshadows! *crieesss*

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)