Saturday, April 12, 2014

April Collective Haul + Mini Reviews/First Impressions

Hey guys :D
First post in April, oops!

Well, I can't post consistently anymore, I'm sorry.

This isn't even a review, wow.
Well, maybe mini reviews/first impressions?

Instagram pic, sorry XD
I collected these things for the past two weeks I guess?
Some were on sale, actually, most of them were!

Let's list them out!

1. Holika Holika BB Soda Pore Cleansing Foam
- I really wanted a new deep cleaning cleanser, especially one targeted for pores and makeup removal, so I got this. I haven't tried it. I nearly did, but maybe when I cut open my Neutrogena!

2. Tony Moly Dr. Tony AC Control Whitening Eye Serum
- Haven't tried this but I thought AC was for acne? Eye...acne? I wonder if I can use it on my face instead? But I'll try it on my eyes once I finish some of my eye gels/creams :)

3. Tony Moly Simply Style Makeup Eraser
- Got this because I wanna start using mascara more often and eyeliner again. Haven't tried it.

4. Tony Moly Intense Care Galactomyces Essence Mist
- I've used this mist before I sleep twice, it doesn't break me out so far, and it doesn't feel sticky. Will continue to use it more. I got this as a prize from Tony Moly Brunei :)

5. essence My Skin Caring Cleansing Wipes Pomegranate & Bamboo
- This is my 3rd repurchase! I like that it doesn't break me out and it helps remove makeup quite well. Maybe not the best but it IS quite good for the price. I might try the other variant next time. I dunno if a full review is needed, but if you want to know more, leave a comment?

6. Rosken Skin Repair Sensitive Skin Cream
- I normally use the one for Dry Skin but this was on sale, so I got it. 500ml for me lasts about a month? Or less? Depending on how my skin is. Maybe even more than a month. I tried it a bit and I still prefer the one for Dry Skin. This is lightweight though!

7. Double Dragon Minyak Kayu Putih
- Not a beauty product but I got this for the sake of my tummy haha. Not yet tried.

8. essence Pure Skin Anti-Shine Pore Refining Serum
- Got this to see if it'd help reduce sebum...and it kinda did. It works to an extent. Still in the midst of trying it out, but so far, I like it.

9. Catrice Evolution to Revolution Ultra Black Volume Mascara
- This is discontinued I believe, but it smells like the essence one I got, so it's still good? Didn't hurt my eye or anything. It's not waterproof, but it's quite good. Smudges a bit, just a bit. But I really like the natural step!

10. Holika Holika Vita Up! Facial Water Mist (GREEN)
- I don't know why I thought I need it, but I got it. I do have some mists already opened, so I might not use this yet.

-

That's all I got :D
Once my parents get back from the US, I'll finally do my belated birthday haul/gift post.
I just need to wait for some of them.

I will also have a mini haul for something I guess :3


We'll see.



I should be sleeping!

'til then, good night!

Take care!

-Nisah-

2 comments:

  1. Ahh!~ Lucky >< So many products to try out. I haven't bought new makeup in ages QwQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ( ;w; ) but I'm not supposed to buy new makeup.... *failing le miserably because I can't resist sales*

      I WANT A CONCEALER FROM THE SALE HALPPPP XD;

      Delete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)