Monday, March 31, 2014

Let's do the TMI Tag!

Sorry for not blogging a lot! I just don't feel like it even though I have a lot of backlogs...oops. I do read people's posts though!!

Anyway, with this tag...well, if you watch Youtube videos, you might have come across this somehow! So yeah, I wanted to do it (some YT-ers tag their viewers lol).

There are 50 questions =_=

Okay, let's do this!

QUESTIONS

1: What are you wearing? 
- My pink t-shirt and my black three-quarter shorts. I'm at home.

2: Ever been in love? 
- Yes :)

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
- Yep :(

4: How tall are you? 
- I'm 5'2

5: How much do you weigh? 
- ....about 61kg now? I limbo around 59~61kg.

6: Any tattoos? 
- Nope!

7: Any piercings? 
- Nope lol

8: OTP? 
- Kyo and Yuya? lol

9: Favourite show? 
- My Kitchen Rules

10: Favourite bands? 
- Alice Nine, Madina Lake and MCR I guess.

11: Something you miss?
- This...chocolate umbrella thing...I grew up with.

12: Favourite song?
- Let Go by Frou Frou.

13: How old are you? 
- I just turned 23 on the 20th of March :)

14: Zodiac sign? 
- I'm a Pisces-Aries cusp.

15: Quality you look for in a partner? 
- Respects and cares for me, encourages me to try new things and enjoys most of the things I enjoy lol

16: Favourite Quote? 
- "Everything Happens for a Reason"

17: Favourite actor? 
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

18: Favourite color? 
- Purple.

19: Loud music or soft? 
- Depends on my mood.

20: Where do you go when you're sad? 
- I go to my room most of the time.

21: How long does it take you to shower?
- 15-30 minutes.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
- 30-40 minutes to an hour, depending on whether or not I wear makeup lol.

23: Ever been in a physical fight? 
- Yes, with my brother and sister.

24: Turn on?
- A nice talking voice.

25: Turn off? 
- Having no manners.

26: The reason I joined Youtube? 
- I wanted to post some of my singing lol.

27: Fears? 
- Losing someone I love, spiders and house lizards ._.

28: Last thing that made you cry?
- I was reading my cousin's FB wall, and I cried.

29: Last time you said you loved someone? 
- I'm not sure.

30: Meaning behind your Youtube Name? 
- MiharuFroggy: I love frogs and I used to use Miharu when I was still into anime.

31: Last book you read? 
- My Sister's Keeper.

32: The book you're currently reading?
- Not reading anything, but I should.

33: Last show you watched? 
- How I Met Your Mother.

34: Last person you talked to? 
- My brother's maid.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
- It's a family WhatsApp group.

36: Favourite food? 
- CHOCOLATES :D

37: Place you want to visit?
- Santorini or Kyoto.

38: Last place you were? 
- The kitchen?

39: Do you have a crush?
- Yes?

40: Last time you kissed someone? 
- I kissed my mom on the cheeks.

41: Last time you were insulted? 
- I get insulted all the time. Kinda. lol

42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 
- Coconut.

43: What instruments do you play?
- I try and play the guitar or keyboard. Try.

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
- A necklace.

45: Last sport you played? 
- Badminton?

46: Last song you sang? 
- Unfortunately, it's 'Let it Go', again XD

47: Favourite chat up line?
- Ohai :D you smell nice.

48: Have you ever used it?
- ....what's it?

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
- Today? With my group members.

50: Who should answer these questions next?
- Anyone :)


'til then, take care!
I hear my nephew crying!!!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)