Monday, April 14, 2014

My Belated Birthday Haul

I turned 23 on the 20th of March, so it's been nearly a month.
It was a lovely day.

With me, I think I spent a lot of money on myself, there are also other gifts of course :D
I think I overspent...I also bought a new storage thing from Home Star recently...the Ikea stuff there is overpriced of course. Sigh. I need to build it too.

Then I'll be able to organise my makeup and brushes and all that jazz and I'll be able to share my collection? I think at this rate, if I get better at applying makeup on other people, I'll be able to use up all my eyeshadows...I'm out of control with my palettes.

( '_' ) you'll see what I mean.

Anyway, let's see what I got myself first~


I broke my no-buy because of this, and I really broke it!

- Benefit Little Love Potions
- Etude House Oh~ m'Eye Line
- Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit #W24 Honey Beige
- Holika Holika I Want ChuLip Balm
- Tony Moly I'm Real Tomato Mask Sheet
- Tony Moly Lemon D-Tok Body Gel
- Tonly Moly Baby Doll BB Makeup Base in Green
- Catrice Prime and Fine Eyeshadow Base
- Catrice Camouflage Cream 003 Rosy Beige

Wanting to try Benefit products, I went ahead and bought this limited edition set from someone on Facebook. It was from the holiday collection last year, and it's out of production.

I do not plan on using all of them, so I'll be selling some stuff from this set. A friend already booked them, but hasn't taken them yet lol.

The rest are really not planned, except for the makeup base and the camouflage cream.

I also ordered some things online.

Whee :D
I ordered some brushes, some beauty blender dupes and a mixing palette. I also decided to buy some sample jars.

I received some presents :)

From someone important :)
My family also got me gifts, mainly from the US


My dad got me an iPod Touch, it's only about 10 dollars cheaper than in Brunei though. Damn.

My elder sister (who just gave birth yay :D) gave me a Lorac Unzipped. 
I gave her a list of items and she got to choose what to give XD

This palette was bought BEFORE I found out about Makeup Revolution's Iconic 3 though. 
I'm not sure when I'll use this now :/ it's so pretty though!

I asked for the Real Techniques as presents before I found out my dad was getting me the iPod Touch, so I offered to pay for them myself. Turns out that my mom bought them for me, although she kept saying that they're of little value (and I'm like what). Maybe in comparison to what my dad got me I guess.

To be honest though, I wouldn't know what else to ask for from her :O


I'm truly blessed, and I've indulged myself way too much. Way too unhealthily so.


And I gained weight.

Curses.


LOL.

I cannot wait until I can have my own makeup storage system :D JOY!


Well, I do have exams coming up ;-;



'til then, take care :D

-Nisah-

2 comments:

  1. Oh!~ Please show us your collection. I can't imagine how much stuff you've collected x3 It's actually really exciting ^o^ I just recently bought my first set of makeup brushes o-o They are so freaking soft D: > I think I have an addiction now. I can see why you bought so many XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brushes are love ;w; especially affordable ones that are still awesome! What brush set did you get?

      I'll definitely make a collection post or video ;w; but sometimes I'm ashamed lol coz I'm more of an enthusiast than a user...I do try and use them all though lol even ones that might clog my pores x.x

      Delete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)