Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Naked 3 Debate (Discovering a Fake)

Sorry for not blogging too much, I lost the net for a while.
Actually, the router died.

Anyway, back to the blogpost:
It's more like debating with myself if I really wanna get it or not.

Seriously though, the more reviews come out, the more indifferent I am with it lol.
It looks pretty, it looks wearable, but I don't think it's anything I need.

Picture from Urban Decay
Look at the pretty wearable colours!
Maybe, like what my cousin said, it might be a deal-breaker if I actually get to swatch it in person, touch it, feel it, you know. She might be able to do that, lol, so I'm waiting for the verdict from her.

But honestly, I feel like most of the colours would disappear on my lids
( > < )

Well, technically, I got to touch it.
Tonight.

A fake one lol.


At a stall. It was sold for BND23. You might have seen it around.

The colours were so off though.

*EDIT: I think they have remade it to follow the original Naked 3, be warned!*

How. What.
Picture taken from a wholesale site.
The box is a lot different I believe, but they got the palette packaging quite close, the names were correct too I believe.

HOW.

Urban Decay packages stuff in China right?
Is that why?


To be honest, the shades on this fake one is a lot more interesting though lol.
It has more balance LOL.


Don't you think so?


The 3rd one is too pink.
Which is so funny.



I dunno if I can swatch the fake one at the stall but eh.


( '_' ) I will just continue to stare at my Naked 2 and debate whether I should use it or not yet.
It's an ongoing debate.


I might just put it in a time capsule.


Hopefully more reviews will be up soon :D

Wish me luck!

OH, there's a giveaway going on at SpRiNkLe RaiN!
Why don't you guys check it out :D

She's an awesome blogger :3

So yeah, what do you think about the Naked 3? Are you debating like me still?
Just gonna pass it? I might.


'til then, take care!

-Nisah-

4 comments:

  1. sucha coincidence, hahaha i just blogged about the fake naked 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Naked 2 palette as well! I saw the Naked 3 palette at Sephora KL, but I wasn't head over heels for it though. Like you've said in the post, it's not something that we need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people online with the same skintone as mine might prove otherwise lol. If any of my cousins get it, I might have to see it and stare at it for a long time.

      I've heard mixed reviews about the shadows though, like how some are sheer and a bit hard to work with, something unlike UD!

      Like they rushed this palette out :/

      Delete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)