Sunday, December 1, 2013

Another Miri Haul 。◕‿◕。 (With a Story)

Hi guys!
Yesterday I went to Miri with my parents to make new lenses for my glasses (my degree went WAYYY down) so yeah. I didn't plan on buying a lot of makeup, honest! I just planned to get only the two things I booked...but I'll explain in a bit why I went ahead and bought a lot of...something.

I didn't sleep the night before so I just went and prepped myself in the morning, threw on some weird clothes combination (I don't mind how I look but people a.k.a my sister usually says something if it looks too off). I also stupidly went ahead and wore contacts because I thought I'd be without my glasses for the whole day (ended up removing them in the car when I wanted to sleep).

I ended up not wearing them at all when I arrived at Miri because it only takes 30 minutes for my new lenses LOL. I walked around blind the whole time.

I never realised how long my face was, maybe it's the lack of glasses and the hair.
I stupidly decided to use a sunscreen WITH a non-SPF BB-cream. Wrong move. My face melted. Everything smeared---it was horrible.

Buy hey, I loved my brows!

Just something comfy on.
I was testing out some products to review too. One of them passed with flying colours~ but I can't review it just yet!

So yeah, when we reached Miri, at the money exchange, I had a small accident.

Papercut Accident.
That's my blood on the floor, all smeared. There was a lot of blood from a tiny papercut (which I can still recall in my head). I guess due to it being at the tip of my finger, there was just a lot of red and it HURT. I can still hear the sound the paper made as it sliced through my finger...it was loud o(;△;)o

When I was still without glasses, I went ahead and bought some magazines. It was hard to kinda squint all the time.

Haven't finished reading them.
Anyway, I was left alone most of the time to finish a lot of errands for my sis. I was supposed to get her some stuff she needs for her business, so yeah.

During lunch, I went to Watsons and grabbed some stuff because I realized then how dry and patchy my undereye was! I needed a moisturising concealer, ASAP!

Not pictured is a body brush!
From Watsons I got:

- Watsons Square Puffs
- Simple Regeneration Age-Resisting Eye Cream
- Maybelline "Pure.Concealer" Mineral Healthy Natural Concealer in '01 Light' (it's really the name, Japanese version)
- SilkyGirl Skin Perfect Liquid Concealer in '02 Natural'
- Garnier BB Eye Roll-on in 'Natural'

I know, I went a bit crazy with the concealers but I honestly don't have many that are moisturising enough! They were mostly affordable though, especially with the sale going on!

I might open the Garnier one first and hope it works!

OH, btw, when I went out of Watsons, the fucking thing beeped on me! I had to like just hand over my stuff even though I know I paid for it. I HATE Watsons security thing, it always beeps for whatever reason! UGH.

ヽ(#`Д´)ノ

I know I didn't steal anything so I just waited impatiently for my stuff :/
Sigh.

After that I went to have lunch with my parents. I had chicken parmigiana from Secret Recipe. I wasn't very hungry but I finished the chicken.

I went to SaSa next, to get my booked stuff. I had to fight myself and not go into TheFaceShop and Tony Moly this time, it was so hard.

At SaSa, I asked for my stuff lol.
They got the foundation wrong but luckily they have it in-stock.

Whee~
I got:

- theBalm Balm Voyage LE Palette (and a mini Stainiac for free)
- Revlon Colorstay for Oily/Combination skin in '310 Warm Golden'
- Kate Stick Concealer in 'Natural Beige'

I asked for a moisturising concealer for the under-eye and as expected, they lead me to theBalm. I have had my eyes on the TimeBalm Concealer, yes, but I didn't think it was moisturising for me right now. I think I might get it, one day, once I finish a lot of my concealers lol. But when she suggested the Kate one, I really liked it! It was quite nice and easily blended.

I also removed most of my makeup wish list items on my wish list page because a friend suggested I should do that because I have a lot of makeup.

As for the foundation, I really wanna try it but I think I can try and not do so, yet. I hope I can do more foundation/BB cream reviews for you guys! I think I might re-take all the photos for reviews, or at least add swatches on my lips or eyes or face LOL.

Also got some clothes.
One of them is too small for me, at least it's too small for my bum area. I'm quite chubby and I've been doing squats...I don't think it helped. Losing fat on my legs would make it fit well I guess. I'm talking about the pale mint thing in the middle. I don't know what it's called...

I've been wearing the headscarf a lot when I go out so the clothes I picked might not suit such a thing. When I go to Miri I don't use it, I try to, but my head hurts a lot if I travel too far.

Last but not least, I got:

My Kribit a.k.a Mr Doorstop.
I shared the story on my Instagram but yeah, basically I was confused as to why he's heavy but bought him anyway, until I saw on the receipt that he's a doorstop.

A fluffy doorstop.

Ah well.

There were also some items from Super Save but it's really small things.

That's it!


I will post a collective haul for November I believe because look, it's DECEMBER XD


OHGOSH.

It's December.
I have no more time to think, I need to decide.

'til then, take care!

-Nisah-

P.S: Oh btw, I saw the "new" Maybelline Dream line and swatched them, didn't like it very much, so I didn't get it. It was quite affordable though. I wish they brought in the concealer too!

6 comments:

  1. I actually like this haul. I am still looking for a good eye concealer (i.e affordable - since I used this stuff so much like everyday). For now Maybelline Pure Concealer is fine but I want to venture more.. hehe..

    What do you think on the Garnier BB Eye Roll-on? I bought one and I'm still not sure my liking on it. It's cold due to the roller (which is so good but sometimes I find it hard to blend in and sometimes I think it's oily??? - Idk, I have to try it again.. Hahha)

    Btw, Love the ribbon on your hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first impressions on the Garnier is good. I don't think it's oily and it blends well (maybe you need to shake it?) and it kinda worked. But I don't think it lasted quite long (I didn't set it)

      I'll have to try it for a longer period though. But so far I think it's fine (consider I have bad undereyes right now) it didn't emphasize the flakiness for a while.

      And thank you XD I rarely go out without hijab right now, so my poor hair accessories need more love!

      Delete
  2. i miss miri LOL even though its not that far, my parents are kinda lazy to drive down HAHAHA rarely get to go down :( seeing your haul makes me itchy to shop LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I lived in KB, I might go there too often lol
      Honestly, I still wanna shop. I didn't buy anything on Black Friday!! Nothing ;w;

      But since I know the deals will be crazy then, I might buy some next time lol

      Delete
  3. Hi Nisah, may I know what the shop name where you get your lenses done? T.I.A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's called Miri Optics. It's the one right in front of the money changer at Bintang Megamall.

      Delete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)