Tuesday, October 15, 2013

( ;w; ) Accidental Paloma Haul + Random Pics

I woke up from a bad dream today.
With bad chest pains, so I asked if we could go to The Mall.
I wanted to buy something from Paloma.

I had in mind two items: the All Round Concealer from Catrice and also essence's Longlasting Eye Pencil in black or the peachy one. I got both items. I bought the black one because they didn't have the peachy one I think. I didn't really take my time for the first round because I needed to eat.

Catrice All Round Concealer (BND5.90)
essence Longlasting Eye Pencil in 01 Black Fever (BND2.90)
I tried the concealer out a bit, first impressions weren't that perfect.
It was creamier than essence's Forget it! 3 in 1 Concealer (which I need to review) but I find it hard to build up. I only tried it on my arm though, to cover a scar.

I had this for dinner btw. My favourite Teriyaki Chicken from Hot Point
(but with a different sauce than usual)
I asked for garlic sauce!
After I finished eating, I went to the top floor Paloma because my family was busy elsewhere.
( ;^; ) I saw cute things.

So I asked dad if he could lend me money *gets shot by readers*
He knew what I was buying though.

So, I was surprised he even allowed it LOL.
He knew it was makeup.

He must have been in a good mood.

So for these items, my dad paid for it (spoiled brat, right here)

essence Hugs & Kisses Eyeshadow Palette  in 01 Love at First Sight (BND4.90)
I swear I refrained from buying this before. I was quite vulnerable due to the nightmare I had. Pink was screaming out to me.

"BUY ME. BUY ME."

"NO."

"BUY US!!!"

...and so I did.

essence Hugs & Kisses Blush in 01 Dating Prince Charming (BND3.90)
essence Hugs & Kisses Lip Scrub in 01 Be My Valentine (BND2.90)
essence Hugs & Kisses Lip Tint in 01 Sugar Baby Love (BND2.90)
I guess other than the cuteness, I was drawn to the price range too.
Because I swear, still, I refrained from this range before.

( o.o ) Pink must have an effect on me today.

The lip tint is like a more subtle hot pink, but it's almost neon!!!!

I also got these shoes!
Mint shoes.

Whaddya call these man.

MINT (with bad lighting)
This was mom's treat.

The shoes are comfy as fuck.

I also nearly bought two skirts ;w; they would have cost me BND20.
ARGH.

MONEY COME FALL DOWN PLSTHX.

Shawl Model Wannabe
I used my Theodora palette for a neutral look, with the Dolly Wink liquid liner.
I have beef with my favourite base, the essence one.
It creases whenever I use Urban Decay!! LIKE WHAT.

Granted, it did take about 5 hours to crease, but still. HOW COME.

Odd.


I used my Kate Mineral Loose Foundation and I was amazed.
I rarely use it because the powder gets everywhere BUT it's so good at oil control. Ish.

I only got oily around the 5 hour mark.
Okay, it's not amazeballs but it beats foundation and BB Cream.

I should try using a primer next time.

Anyway, random pic dump!

I tried gyaru makeup the other day :D
The lashes and the circle lenses really make the look. Plus the wig.
I also tried a Geisha/Maiko inspired look.
I really wanted to try and follow the real one but I didn't study the makeup too much.
So I'll redo this lol. I only did half of my face too.

Last week, we had three birthday cakes to eat!

First nephew's birthday cake.
Iron Man!
Happy Pill nephew's birthday cake.
Pocoyo!
 Lastly, mom's cake.
Yummy cake.
On another note, I gained back the weight I lost.
*shoots self*

So it's back to square one.

I lost motivation after a month. I was doing so good too.

A MONTH.

I'll start again. It won't be too hard.
Unfortunately my audition pics would have to be me with my fatness intact. DAMN.

I'll work out a bit before I sleep.



I need Shopaholic Rehab.


I'm feeling a bit sick again! Every time I need to record songs, I get sick. It's like a curse!
GRR.

'til then, take care.
Keep your wallets safe, because mine is crying.

-Nisah-

1 comment:

  1. Wow, beautiful cakes! I love geisha look, and this is really good!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)