Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Another Miri Haul (theBalm, Dolly Wink, Garnier, Books, etc.)

Should I just do a pic dump?
I'm kinda tired lol.

Anyway, I overspent a little bit than normal because some of the stuff I bought was pricier than I normally go for...in fact, I nearly indulged in a high-end foundation (Estee Lauder Doubler Wear) but I didn't!! That'd be in my wishlist.

Well, two items from theBalm already used up most of my money lol. I am so far happy with the things I got, the ones I've used already. Like, I think it's worth it.

Moving on~

From SaSa
It's hard to resist this place, really. Especially when it's the only place that sells theBalm.
I've become more wary of the things I buy from them, of course, I always ask for the SA to show me the products now lol before I buy. I do notice that no matter what, it seems like it's SO HARD for theBalm powder products to look flawless somehow.

Of course you can't tell if it's been swatched or not but sometimes, there are marks still, and it makes you go "What." but eh. The foundation is sealed inside, which is good. I still wish the powder products are sealed as well. like, after they inspect if it's broken or what, they should tape it.

Here's what I got:

1. theBalm timeBalm Foundation
2. theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
3. Lennox Calorie Limit Tea (found out that I might be allergic to one ingredient >_>)
4. Combos Skin Pore Refining Set
5. Dolly Wink Liquid and Pencil Eyeliner
6. Prestige Primed & Ready Eye Primer

The foundation is the priciest item I got in this haul...it would have been beaten by the ELDW if I did buy it though LOL.

I got only one item from Watsons.

This thing right here.
I actually love the feeling of this scrub. On the body and on the face, it works wonders XD
Yes, it is abrasive for the face BUT I have pretty thick skin >_>

From Guardian
1. Nexcare Acne Patch x2
2. O'slee Lemon Soda Serum
3. Darlie Expert White Toothpaste
4. Garnier BB Cream

No.2-4 is mainly bought because I saw ads on it.
Yes, I fall for ads.
Damn me.

Haven't used any of them yet (except for the acne patch)

From Super Save and Cindy
Random stuff haul lol.
I needed some stuff for my bathroom.
I got some hair ties, some cheap e.l.f brush dupes...they work well btw.

Tweezers for falsies, eyelid tape (yep, for days my eyes are uneven) and a hairbrush.

The envelopes are for sending giveaway presents.
I started to force myself to draw again...so I bought some sketchbooks.
I dunno why, I have a lot at home but I did it anyway.

Sorry, trees ;-;

BOOKS.
As always, I find myself buying ViVi even though I'm not THAT into fashion :x
I got the Little Black Dress book so I can learn about making dress patterns.
A book about cats? I needed one.


That's all for my haul!
I'm pretty content with the things I got I guess lol.


'til then, take care!

-Nisah-

5 comments:

  1. Love the haul! Please make a review for the theBalm foundation! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing :D I haven't been doing foundation/bb cream reviews coz I have a crappy camera ;w; but I will try!!

      Delete
  2. Great haul! Review on the brushes please!

    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles
    Pinterest: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nisah,

    Nice blog. I'm looking for female bloggers in Brunei. Do you have an email? Don't worry. I'm not a spammer. I was trying to look for your email or contact but I didn't see any. Looking forward to hearing from you.

    Thank you :)

    Regards;
    Memo, Kiulap.
    www.facebook.com/memobeautystudio
    www.instagram.com/memobeautystudio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I have sent a message to your FB page regarding my email :)

      Delete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)