Monday, October 28, 2013

Sorry for the Lack of Updates...

I feel so horrible to be quite honest.
I have so many things to write about, especially reviews, but bad pictures really turn me off. Maybe tomorrow I'll borrow my sister's camera to take pics.

Wanting to do swatch posts are also hard, I have like...bad sense of colour "reading", like to check if it's true to colour or what.

They're excuses, yes, but honestly I just don't find it that fun anymore if I really wanted quality. If I wanted rambling posts, I guess I can do that.

But laugh, laugh with me. What quality? Pssh.


I do realize that I have many empties and products I'm loving a lot right now, those that are easy to review.

Like a new favourite serum, an eyeshadow palette I've been using a lot...at least favourite products I guess.

Even then I feel disheartened to do it. The least I can do is post at least 5 things before the end of the month.

Yeah, that's the goal!

Reviews, right?

( ;^\ ) I'm so sorry, yet again.



On a side note, I'm round again.



Damn.


Here's a pic of the lasagna I assembled (yes, assembled LOL)

Ugh, looking at this pic makes me want it.

I'll be fasting later so...maybe I'd make one...but making the meat sauce again---I'm not good at it.


Will be posting a review of a palette, a concealer, a serum, a lip balm and a foundation soon enough :3
Hopefully.


'til then, take care guys!

Do join my giveaway if you want to XD

Just click on the giveaway tab and see what's active right now.

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)