Friday, December 21, 2012

New Dairy Queen Opened at Lambak!

Okay. Oops, so now you know where I live.

Anyway, this isn't an advertisement LOL I'm just so happy about the opening, I'd like to share it with you guys!

Dairy Queen, or DQ caused my fats to develop a lot in 2009.
With it being so close now, I pray it doesn't get back to that. Always, always order small unless you're gonna share it with someone ;P

So here are some photos I managed to snap of the place, I asked permission too (from inside only and not all):

Friendly staff :)
A cozy place to catch up with friends :) 
Last photo before I had to take my Blizzard before it melts!!
What I missed taking photos of is the exterior of the place and also a corner where you can use the internet for free (I think so) with a maximum of 30 minutes. I dunno if they provide wi-fi. The computers provided are Macs btw. There are two of them. Side by side.

They have a tiny sink there :) which is nice.

Basically it seems like a nice place to hang out! If you live close by.

Oh yeah, and Pizza Hut (for takeaways and deliveries) is next to it too :) What's DQ without Pizza Hut, right?

I honestly really liked the design!
The chairs look comfy.

Unfortunately I was there only for a takeaway of one of my favourite Blizzards:

Green Tea Chocolate!
It melted just as soon as I stepped outside LOL.
It was a hot day.

So yeah, yay for us Lambak-ians!!

If I ever crave for them, I can just go there, no need to prettify myself. Maybe.

Oh man, now I crave pizza D:

Okay, take care then guys!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)