Tuesday, December 4, 2012

New Banner, Shyla & Some Insta-Haul Pics!

As much as I'd like a new blog layout, I think for now this is still the best layout. Unless, you don't think so?

Anyhow, I'm sure you'd have noticed the new banner by now?
I commissioned my friend, Farah, to draw me my new banner.

I'd have done it myself but I'm out of touch with my art side and I doubt I can draw myself.

The theme of the blog banner is me and macarons. The story is that last 2 weeks, my older sis bought loads of macarons for us! I wanted to take a photoshoot with the colourful macarons but my sis was out so I got bummed.

Look at all those macarons!! A total of 12 flavours and it cost BND72 !! 
Then my friend brought about the idea of drawing the macarons. I thought I'd do it, but then I decided to ask her to do it. LOL. Why? Because I'm lazy.

No, actually, I'm a bad colorist. So yeah, I commissioned her to do it. What do you think?
Is it nice?

Anyhow~

If you remember, a few posts ago, I said I was gonna adopt a cat named Pinky. It turned out that if I wanted to adopt her, I had to adopt her sibling, Brain, too, because they're so close. I don't have the energy to take care of two cats!! So I decided to adopt Shyla instead.

Meet Shyla!
Shyla, as the name suggests, is a shy cat. Or was a shy cat anyway!

Now, she's in heat currently and is curious about everything. I just got her approximately 9 days ago and so far, so good. She's so docile :) I love her. She kissed me on the lips the other day lol.

Here's a short video of her playing:



So yeah....the last few days, or a week ago, I hauled a lot of stuff. I went to Miri, I went to haul HolikaHolika stuff and then went overboard again with shopping D: My stuff from sasa.com also came!

I took photos with my sister's DSLR but unfortunately, she has not transferred the photos >_>

So instead, I'll show you a snippet of the hauls through my InstaHaul pics :D

From my sasa.com order:

Two of them are freebies :D and I got Buy 1 Get 1 deal on the scrub! 

For my Miri Haul:

I actually booked theBalm's The Balm Jovi Palette in advance, just in case I didn't manage to get it! I'm so happy I got it! It's such a nice palette.

I also got a free clear lip gloss and a lipstick with it! Ain't that a good deal??

Since I butchered my eyebrows accidentally, I decided to get an eyebrow pencil that's slightly waterproof. I also got a Kate Eyebrow Mascara and last but not least, a nice synthetic brush nice for applying powder!

Sorry for the bad photo! 
Along with SaSa, I went to TheFaceShop which was having a sale at that time.

I got myself some nailpolishes, a lip tint and decided to try out the Lip & Eye Make-up Remover too.
Look at that!
I impulsively hauled some cds and dvds. WTF.
I didn't regret getting the Angela Aki album but the Nakashima Mika dvd was wtf >_>

Impulse Buy #1
I also got the November CLEO and Vivi but I'm too lazy to take pics of it!

I also hauled a bunch of Maybelline Baby Lips Color Lip Balm.

I bought Coral Flush in Brunei. The rest was at Watsons.
I gave away the Pink Lolita in my last giveaway and I gave away the Rose Addict to my niece :)
I myself have not tried them yet. I heard the colours are very subtle.

I might just get the complete collection (all 5 colours) for myself :D

Oh, and I also got these amazing shoes for half off!!

My dream shoes :D
Unfortunately, I don't have jeans that go well with them. So far, I have to wear tights or leggings with them.

Case #1
Blurry photo by my niece lol (Yayasan OOTD) 
My first time wearing them out. The soles are actually quite slippery!

Case #2

Blurry photo by my nephew lol (The Mall OOTD) 
A lot of my friends said I lost weight. Well, I did but honestly, I always had the smallest legs compared to the rest of my body LOL. No, I didn't photoshop this. It's the combination of the shoes and the black tights/leggings that make me look thin. If my stomach problems didn't happen, I could have toned my legs better.

Anyway, back to Miri~

Green Tea Cheese Cake. It was so silky and smooth!
Food. I only had this and a burger from Mary Brown. To be honest, after my stomach problems, I don't eat much. Except during PMS (which is now).

Okay. Moving on.

Let's talk about Holika Holika haul!

Went out with my lenses and did my brows in a Japanese style. I did my niece's eyes because she wanted makeup but I had no time Dx
We went to Yayasan because I was craving for bibimbap!

Yummy-licious thing right here!
After that, I was tempted to get this eyeliner from TFS but in the end, I ended up buying from Holika Holika and got a membership card too!

The price made me cry but I think it's worth it!! I thought this was gonna be the last haul I did. It was, indeed. FOR NOVEMBER.

Will break this down in another post.
The freebies as a member. Look at that cat pouch!! OMG
The lovely purple umbrella.
You know, since it's Brunei Salebration Time, nothing is safe from my clutches. No, actually, nothing is safe from my money D:

Especially when I knew Tony Moly had 50% off some of their stuff at The Mall.

GDI.

So yeah, I hauled again! Let's count this as December Haul #1, okay? I went out with Moo Moo and met her friend, Maresa or Mars :D We hit it off quite fast!

All this for BND40.70. Imagine if it was full price D8
Unfortunately for my lucky dip, I only got samples *cries*

And the samples are skincare ones too! My face is volatile enough. I gotta be more careful, you see.

So far, I've opened one of the lip liners and the concealer.

Good news is that I am now a member :D just waiting for the member card now.
I should have bought some nail products!

I also had an impromptu Paloma haul:

There's something wrong here.
Only after buying it, I found out TSS has expiry dates on the boxes. So I checked.

And heck no.

The snail pact has expired last October!! I dunno if I can exchange it this week since I can't go to The Mall any time soon D: I mailed them though. Haven't been replied yet.

I also think I might be allergic to the BB Cream. I hope that's not the case. The BB Cream expires next year, so that's okay.

I'm kinda bummed :/ don't they check stocks? I know they were trying to clear stuff out by having a 70% off sale BUT selling expired products is wrong. Right?

I also bought his nice fragrance oil to burn:

V.A.N.I.L.L.A (what else is new, right?)
And also~ I got myself some shorts.

Family does not approve.
I'll do a break down of each collective haul once I got the pics from my sister, okay?

Gonna do another blogpost maybe tomorrow!

Okay then, have a great day!

Good night, stay safe.

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)