Thursday, December 20, 2012

Let's DYE...

....it blood red.

Or rather, die trying to!

*LONG POST AHEAD BTW*

So yeah, been losing the will to blog, I have a lot in mind but too lazy to blog I guess. Feel moody here and there, unfortunately. I was gonna do a blog about how happier I am now but that's down the drain somehow.

I'm gonna go on a trip from the 21st until the 25th I think, to KK :)
I can already hear the flapping of the wings from my money~

Anyway~ Let's do a quick update before I move on to the title of the blogpost.

First thing's first:

I won this giveaway hosted by NYX Cosmetics Brunei for The Spring Fling Palette (retails there for BND$49.90 I think). BTW, right now Shop@Sarah's is having a 20% sale on NYX (and apparently an additional 5% for members) and no, I'm not paid to say this XD just telling you guys out there~

Also sale on their Urban Decay, Sigma, TooFaced, etc. Until January 13th. I'm debating on getting the Vice Palette. SO MUCH that I sold my 120 Palette to my lil' sis for BND$7 LOL.

As much as I'd like to buy from Shop@Sarah's, the online shopper in me does know they kinda mark up the price quite high. But well, if you want to try US makeup (other than the usual drugstore ones), that's the only place for you to go :) I'll buy from them if I really can't find it online anymore I guess.

So here is my derpy photo for 800+ people to see on their page:

I'm happy, okay?? Just tired.
Yes, this was around the time I hauled Tony Moly and Paloma I think. I THINK. When I went out with Moo Moo and Mars XD

I didn't wear any eye makeup that day, just face makeup.

Anyway, I gave this palette to my cousin. I actually joined so she could get it. It was either her or my other friend. Decided to give it to her but I found out after that she rarely wears eyeshadow (Yes, I know you're reading dear. Wear it often!!)

I'll have her review it on behalf of me :)

It's a very pretty palette. When it was in my hands, I looked at it with tears in my eyes LOL.

So Pretty!!!
A less tired/derpy photo of me and the palette.
Yes, I was very tired.
My order from Makeup Academy or MUAStore came :D

This order was made during their 35% off + Free Shipping around November. It arrived in Brunei around December 1st but I only got it like, last week? I think so.

Only 4 out of these 6 are mine.
I think you can figure it out by now, what the three palettes and the three lipsticks are for.

Yes, it's for a giveaway. But I will only announce it once I get back from KK.

The one that I hauled for MYSELF:

- MUA Heaven and Earth Palette
- MUA Matte Foundation in Gentle Fawn
- MUA Lipstick in Bare
- MUA Bronzer in Shade 3

So far, I love all of them!!
I've only tried the foundation once, I don't think it contains any SPF but I might be wrong. The reason why I got the Heaven and Earth Palette is because it's really ME in a palette.

It's bronze, gold, browns, taupe and some lighter shades. Perfection for me.

The bronzer is nice, comparing it to my Holika Holika and Etude House "bronzers"/contour powder.

The Bare lipstick is....very,very nude. I look like a zombie if I don't have any makeup on, but with makeup, it's perfect.

My other order from MUA that I sent to my sis in the UK also arrived but eh, I don't wanna post the photo LOL.

My order from Cherry Culture hasn't arrived D:

Other hauls I got:

My acne was acting up so yeah.
The BB Cream shown here is SPF-free!! OAO

Brought my friend out to shopping and I hauled stuff too.
I'll say TheFaceShop haul was impulse buy but I don't regret buying the eyeliner. No way. I will collect them in KK I think.

The contour/highlight powder from Etude House....hmmm.

Just got the body butter and I am running out of it already.
I. LOVE. IT.
I might just stock on 'em while in KK if they're cheaper there.

I love the herby smell, not so strong but effective. It's made in Thailand. The Body Shop's body butters are also made in Thailand. Go figure.

And lastly, the one I got yesterday~

Ta-da~
Really, Nisah? You're gonna go on vacation and you hauled something again?

Really?
Yes, I did.

I wanted a pore tightening thing but apparently this is more of a serum than a pore tightener. We'll see how it is. I might get the pore tightening one either from Holika Holika or Etude House or somewhere. Anywhere.

Got some DIY stuff from Kim Super Save....

....and that brings us to the title of the post.

DIY DYE.

Okay, so basically nobody wanted to help me so yeah, I just went for it.

First box! Look at the unevenness!! HURRAH.
I was going for blood red but apparently it turned out more auburn than burgundy/blood red.

So I did another layer the next day, and dyed random parts of my bangs and stuff, avoiding the roots (for obvious reasons).

And here it is, with flash:

My sis called me a vampire.
It's overexposed but basically, It's got a mix of orange, red, brown and black.

Weirdly, the reddest parts are the ones that were black.
My dyed ends turned weirdly orange.

AND weirdly, I got....addicted to dyeing.

I'm easily addicted to things, hence I got another box (this time, Cherry Red) and a proper dye brush thingy.

I dunno. I really wanna go full red. I just want to. I dunno.

My maid complained that I'm changing a lot.
Fashion wise, I lost weight, started wearing contacts more often, sleeping weirdly, etc.

She said I'm not originally 'me' anymore.


Well I can't help it.

The old me was always depressed, suicidal, etc.

Does she want that?

Well she got it.
I got kind of depressed the other day.

My look yesterday night.
Is it wrong that I want to look fashionable?
It's not like guys are attracted to me anyway.

I have low self-esteem, why always bring me down?

I just wish people would just let me enjoy being someone else.

Oh yeah, I've been busy taking care of Shyla and two orphaned kittens. Well, when I wake up anyway.

The reason why I need to dye my hair (LOL NO)
Shyla's been well, weird.
She's been acting weird.

She's so high-maintenance I wanna cry D: She's so picky with food.

"I'm Princess Shyla and I love my food soft"
So basically, keeping her, honestly, she eats more than me. Enough said.

The orphan kittens unfortunately, one of them died ):

Mariah, Toby and Marina.
Marina, passed away last week, exactly a week ago I think. Poor girl ):
She didn't want to drink the formula milk.

I had high hopes for her too (man, I'm slightly tearing up) coz she reminded me of Ming Ming.

Pray that Toby and Mariah survives, okay? Please.

I'll be really heartbroken if they die too ):

Been playing this too.
Yes, I'm a girl and I enjoy Call of Duty. Mostly the Zombies portion but hey, I can play XD
If you wanna play online with me, my sis and my bro, do add us on PSN: Silverduan (Highlight to see)

Other than that, I finally tried Gloria Jean's Coffee?

Yummy cake :D I love the muffin particularly!
I had Mint Chocolate Bomb (decaf) and I thought it was okay.
I prefer the Coffee Bean Peppermint Chocolate thingy.

Also bought this!
Bought this due to watching The Yogscast play it.
LOVE IT.

But I haven't been playing as often as I should lol.

It's a good game, it is :)

In a perfect world, I'd give one free code to him....but the world is not perfect.

And last but not least:

GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!

Take care, everyone!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)