Monday, August 6, 2012

Short Miri Trip~ New Glasses Galore!

I nearly didn't go to Miri today because I was so tired. I sleep at around 3AM every day, and no, not for sahur, I don't even eat sahur, I just sleep late. So like, today I slept like around 3 hours.

I decided to push myself to go because I needed new shoes and new clothes for university and then also new glasses. I didn't get a lot of things because the things I got were kinda expensive as it was :/ especially the glasses.

The first thing the sales assistant recommended :O Overall with the lenses, cost RM470 after discount I think. 
Thick framed glasses? Who'd have thought. I've always wanted to try the thick rimmed ones but never had the guts to. Well, maybe I should have chosen this kind last year. It makes me extra sexy and geeky wtf. Well, the pic I took of me with it is kinda derpy because I was so dizzy. Going around the mall with it was like hellish. Because it made me feel short. You know that feeling right?

Well, that's mainly because my degree went down.

DOWN.

I expected it to go up. UP I tell ya.

When I heard the dude say it went down I was seriously disbelieved. God knows I've been lacking in sleep and shit.

I've been facing the computer 24/7 a few times. The dude even chuckled when I told him that.

Like HOW. HOW did that happen?
I have two possible reasons:

1) I've been exercising every night and that kinda helped release stress.
2) I've been taking this syrupy thingy with lots of goodness (will feature this in my favourites post)

The syrupy thingy has like spinach and stuff so that's probably why.

I've been diligently exercising too. Ever since the start of Ramadhan :) every nightttt. I've lost nearly 5kg :D in such a short period of time.

So happy :) will work harder because it's helping with acne, mood and well, self-image.

Well, once I'm thinner, I can do photoshoots more comfortably :D
Especially since I'm working more on my music now.

Well anyway, the pic can be seen on the Instagram to your left~

Other things I got are:

Cute shoes that are just a size too small. I'm working hard on stretching it. 
A vibrant colored shirt that cost RM25. It's a bit fit around the arm area so I really need to lose more weight to feel good wearing this!
Love at first sight. It was bat-winged style. My heart fell when I saw the price, RM90.90. But it had 20%? So yeah, I got it for RM72.72. It's comfy :D me likey.

Couldn't find SCawaii anymore so I got this magazine instead 
Ray is an interesting magazine. I might even like it better than ViVi and SCawaii :O

I also got a new pressed powder that's supposedly mattify-ing and a hair serum.
I wanna use the serum but I'm too sleepy right now. lol.

Oh yeah, my sis got me this too:

Name stickers thingy? lol She knows me so well.
I also finally got a pic I took myself of Baby Syarq :D
He was awake when we came back from Miri.

His eyes were focusing on something on the wall, looking past me lol.
I wonder what he was looking at.

And here is a pic of the big bro being all excited for the little bro.

Though the little one looks more annoyed than ever.

Today, I'm at my happiest I've ever been.

I guess it's all the exercise and stuff.
I just don't want to dwell on sadness anymore.

Well I do feel sad a lot of times, but things can't change, can they?

You can't force things to go your way.

But these lyrics really reflect what I feel right now:

‎"Please change the past, save us doctor
Please tell her It's important doctor
Please change the past, save us doctor
Please doctor please save us doctor

There’s no way to change or erase the past
But I want to see him
There’s nothing I can do
I want to see him, but it’s no use
I miss him... doctor

Well doctor,
What should I do?
Eliminating everything except for him
Seems impossible
Help me, doctor!" -Dr. by Amuro Namie


So yeah, that's how I really feel now.
LOL.


But honestly, I'm a lot happier nowadays.


If you're reading this, A, I hope you'll listen to my music one day :)


Gonna clean most of my room up tomorrow!!!


And I need to get moving with my Shakespeare outline.


>_>;

G'night and take care!


-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)