Thursday, August 30, 2012

Recent SaSa.com Hauls & American Makeup in Brunei

Recent? Well one of them at least.

I don't remember when the other one came lol.
Both were small hauls so I decided to mix both. So far, I'm happy with all the things I bought this time!

Usually there'd be something that I won't even use *ahemC+Mstuff*

The moisturizers mostly, for the face. I dunno, I don't wanna risk something so oily on my acne-prone skin.

Not yet, anyway.

At least until my scars fade, it's easier to deal with a few breakouts. But my scars, that's a different story. I mean, I don't break out much often anymore :O I dunno what I did but I'm glad I did it lol. I do feel some bumps in the skin recently again, but I hope it's just paranoia.

This is because I've been using the C+M gel moisturizer from my latest haul. I hope it's not causing the bumps because it's really lightweight.

Anyway, onto the hauls.

This was the first haul:

This was relatively cheap. I'm sorry. lol.
This was the no-minimum free delivery.
Even though I was tempted. I didn't have a lot of cash in my cash card.

So yeah. This is the baby.

The eye gel is okay...I don't love it. I don't hate it either.

It's okay since it's my first eye product anyway.

The two body moisturizers from St.Ives is....LOVE.
Firstly, they smell amazing!! Similar scent though.

It's friendly to the body. To me anyway.
Would I buy the bigger size? Yes.

I think.

As for the lower lashes...It's kinda wonky on me. But for its price, it's okay.


The other box arrived recently and here are the things:

A decently sized soap. It's pink and it smells like roses.
A Vitamin E hair oil
A hand cream that smells like roses.

A lip balm that smells very...weird.

These things came in a classic packaging:



Classical ladies. Wonder why the brand is called 'Two Girls'.
It's just weird lol.

Why did I buy this set? Firstly it was affordable.
Secondly, it had all the things I like in it.

But in Rose scent which is...kinda meh for me.

I haven't used any of these yet :) Good Nisah.

The other things I got are a cream eyeliner and a gel moisturizer.

This made me go 'Wow' when I tried it.
 This was a cheap eyeliner and it even came with a brush so I was like "Why not."

Tried it.
It's so waterproof like no one's business.

It dries so fast, it's even better than my other cream eyeliner!!

The only downside is that the 'Brown' is dark and that it has glitter chunks that to me are unnecessary.
It didn't budge from my oily eyelids!!

Unless I rub my eyes very hard.

As for the gel moisturizer....

I LOVE IT.

It's lightweight, smells nice, and it's small.

Finally something that works for me from C+M!!
But then...recently I've noticed bumps in the skin again.

Dunno if this is the cause or it's my weird sleeping pattern that's causing it.

Either way, I'd definitely repurchase this once I run out.


So yeah, not much of a bust haul I have to say :)
I had to like think very much which things I wanted.

I really wanna try out ESSENTIAL's hair masks!! Next time maybe since I still have a lot :(

It's way cheaper on sasa.com than in Brunei anyway.


Oh yeah, there's this shop at Kiulap Mall called "Shop @ Lisa Sarah's "?
I might be wrong but I did go check it out after my cousin told me about it.

It's a shop that has NYX, Sigma, TooFaced, Benefit, bareMinerals and even Urban Decay!!! They have Sephora stuff too if I'm not mistaken.

I was in makeup heaven!!!

The price made my heart sink though.

But that was to be expected. However, to see these things in front of you after all this time admiring it on Youtube, it's a weird thing.

I swatched a TooFaced palette and I swooned. So soft. So buttery soft.

Too bad there were no UD testers :(


It's marked up quite a lot.

For example, the UD NAKED Palette, it was BND135 or so.
At Sephora Malaysia, it's RM175.

So that's like BND70+

So like, if you have anyone going to Malaysia, might as well buy it there right? But it's nice to look at :)  They do have the limited edition palettes too so if you're a collector, I guess it won't hurt to buy it here.

As for authenticity, I can't say.
I'll say they're real and not replicas. It looked high quality to me.

But if you're not sure, always go to a place recognized as selling the authentic products.


I'm tempted to get the NAKED Palette but I have many neutral shadows :(

Maybe I should just get the UDPP for my super oily lids.

Do you recommend UDPP?


I'm actually very depressed today, so this is a half-assed post. Sorry :(


Take care :)

-Nisah-




P.S: This will be my 97th post :) You know what that means!!

Giveaway soon!!

It'll be posted on the 100th post :D


P.S2: I forgot to add, this is the compensation gift from sasa when they were out of stock on something:

Thanks.
I can keep my coins in this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)