Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Of Lost Internet Woes + Other Things...

Hey.

I've been procrastinating on updating for a while now. Well, not really, since I just recently got my internet back. It's been gone for a month because stupid Telbru didn't want to fix it. Damn. Anyway, my dad got so angry he complained directly to the technical team. They deserved that shit because we've been calling every single day since the 7th. I got back my net on the 26th.

You know how much credit I had to buy during this period? A LOT.

Since then I've been procrastinating if I should update or not.

You see, a lot has happened between then and now. I just don't know what exactly to blog about. A lot has happened.

Last week there was the sudden UBD intake Fresher's Week thing. It's also Ramadhan, and then my family has a new addition.

My baby nephew, Syarq :)

Photo courtesy of my sis-in-law
His birth was a bit unexpected because everyone thought he'd be born next month. It was so last minute and sudden, my bro didn't even have all the things for him yet!! Well, during the birth anyway. Since they wanted to stay with the family during the "pantang", my bro had to rush and buy a new airconditioner, a new fan....for his room.

Lol, everything had to be rushed because of this cute boy.

He looks a lot like my other nephew, his big brother from another mother (literally).
At first I thought he looked like a girl.

But I didn't wanna say.

Now, he looks more and more like a boy.

I don't have the guts to hold him yet, as he is still very tiny. Like a Sim baby :)

I'm really not in the mood right now and I'd rather be sleeping to be quite honest.

I have been through hell and back.
Hell and back.

Hell. And back.


Just in the same week, I also found out that Ming Ming, the only pet I have left and loved very much, died. A week before that.

Everyone hid the death from me.
Afraid I would go hysterical.

Either way, I did.

I took care of Ming Ming since she was smaller, when her sister Mong Mong disappeared/passed away and their mom mysteriously disappeared.

I made sure she was well fed, cared for, everyone loved her.
Making sure she stayed clear from cars was my job. I did that diligently, whenever we go out because she liked to go inside the car and hitch a ride. On the passenger's seat, most of the time.

For months I took care of her. Even 'he' managed to see her when she was still a kitten. I asked him if he liked her, because I thought of giving her to him.

That was down the drain so I just took care of Ming Ming to take my mind off of things.

When Dali died, I refused to care for another pet.
But I did in the end.

I didn't get to see Ming Ming when she died.
Maybe it's good I didn't.

I was so stricken with agony and sorrow, I thought of suicide.

This was for more than one reason.
For an animal, I'd die?
Silly.

I'd die for ALL the animals I cared about. Or was properly, MINE.

You see, in FOUR months, FOUR of my pets died.

All under weird circumstances.
I don't think it's a coincidence.

This is making me depressed.


I should update more tomorrow. I'm still compiling a few more things for the giveaway.

Hopefully it'd get done in time.

G'night peeps.
Take care.

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)