Monday, August 27, 2012

Baviphat Haul :D + Some Other Things

A Baviphat haul.
Why?

Because I felt like trying them out.
It also helps that they have 50% off at Paloma right now. Until the end of the month.

My reaction to that was: REALLY?

But then to be fair, checking the prices on the Baviphat site , it's clearly marked up twice as much.
For example, the BB Cream is BND23.90 here, but on ebay, it's around BND16. So to get it half the price, it's worth it. I mean, I wouldn't cry if it doesn't work on me as bad.

Plus, I needed to restock my favourite cleansing wipes from TheFaceShop mentioned here because I'm on my last wipe right now :(

2 out of the things I got on Friday were impulse buys. But I'm very happy with the nailpolish I got.

The ones I got yesterday, I did plan to get :)

Here they are :D

Firstly, the things I got on Friday:

From TheFaceShop and Paloma.
Ever since I watched Lisa Eldrige's 60's Makeup Tutorial , I wanted to get a nude lipstick.

Well, I accidentally came across one that would fit my skintone :O
This was originally BND14.90, so it became BND7.45!!

It's a bit sheer and slightly shimmery but it's creamy :)

It's in shade 5, 'Creamy Brown'

Doubt this shows its colours well :/ It's very pretty in real life.
The box it came with is so cute too!!


I'm definitely liking it.
It can emphasize the cracks on my lips but I haven't been exfoliating my lips well in recent times :(

The nail polish I got from TheFaceShop is so pretty :O

I've always wanted one in a Hatsune Miku-like colour and it looked nice.

Compared to the failed Mint Green Etude House polish, this is definitely better.

It's actually Tiffany Blue in colour:

Googled 'Tiffany Blue'
Instagram filter, my bad D: Plus, quick application by my sister.
I think it's a bit more lighter than Tiffany Blue though :O

But definitely this shade.

For yesterday's haul, this is what I got:

Baviphat Haul :D
I got lipsticks in shades 1 and 8.

In shade 8, ....Elegant Beige?
This is very similar in real life. I think.

It's a coral colour :) and I don't really have a coral colour yet :D

Shade 1, I haven't opened it but it's another nude-ish colour.

This is more matte in texture to me.
I like it on me but not as much as I liked the other one.

You can view more shades here .

The saleslady recommended another BB Cream but it was in a set and it cost around BND37-39 before discount so I didn't want that.

So I got the Magic Girls Fresh For Oily Skin BB Cream. It's #1 for your reference if you wanna buy it online. #2 is for dry skin so it has moisturizing qualities.

I haven't opened this yet, it still has its seal.

I was skeptical about this one because when I opened it, it looked cheap.
The sticker was not sticking properly... D:

But then I read that it's normal that way.

It smells floral-y like how it should be, according to online sources.

I'm not gonna use this yet until I finish up either the Skinz BB Cream or Peach Sake BB Cream.

The last thing I got is the lip scrub.

I tried it tonight.
So far, not impressed :/

It kinda does taste like soap LOL.

But I haven't got to the grainier granules lol so that might change.

Oh, and if you've noticed.
I said I got only two shades of new lipstick :) But there are three lipsticks in the photo.

Well.

I bought another Shade 8 because I liked the shade so much I wanted to include it in my future 100th Post Giveaway.

It's not long until that post :)

Are you excited?

It's nothing much, I'm still a student dependent on her parents.

But I carefully picked them, made sure I tried the things I got and liked them before including them.
It's just a few things.


I can't believe I'm close to a 100th post.
Thought I'd quit a long time ago because that's how it was like for me with blogs.

So please come celebrate with me once I do reach it :)
And join the future giveaway :D


Okay~?


Okay then, goodnight!

Take care, all.

-Nisah-

P.S: I've been baking LOTS of cookies lately :O

Tollhouse Cookies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)