Thursday, June 7, 2012

Love For Soap + Food Pics + Woah...

So yeah, long time no blog. I've been procrastinating, unfortunately.
I've had lots of ideas on what to blog about but, I just didn't feel like blogging. Plus, the internet just sucks nowadays D:

My sis came back from the UK yesterday, and that meanssssssss.....SOAP.
And this hair thing she got me. Supposedly, it'll make my hair more volume-y. Well, if I feel like cosplaying Adele, I might use it LOL.

LUSH :D Inside it is....
Porridge
Honey I Washed The Kids
 To be fair, these are leftovers XD Well, she cured them long enough. She didn't use it of course. I know I love Porridge, and now I get to try HIWTK!!! It smells so nice. Not as honey-like as I imagined but then she put both soaps together, so yeah, the smell might have changed lol.

She got my older sister and my bro-in-law Sea Vegetable. I wonder if I can ask for a sample ;P

I'm still waiting for my order from SoapyLuv. XD I hope it doesn't melt during transit!!!
Ordered six soaps so... :O

She also got me these!! *blurred photo, so sorry*
I love this soap :) it just fits the hand and has enough exfoliating/massaging feel on it.

I'd love to give one...to...him...but that's impossible LOL.

Chocomania Heart Soaps!
 This is Bumpits?
LOL.
Such a cute packaging!!
Still cute inside~
Covered in pink paper, is this!!
I tried it on my head, it does stick very nicely!! Looking forward to using this. One of these days.

So, I'm sure you know how much I love bar soaps/handmade soaps right now right?
Yeah. It's enough to get me on cloud nine actually :)

My brother told me my skin looked better last night. Oh really? LOL.
I hope so ):

I started using my HadaLabo Tamagohada Cleanser again. So far, it's not so harsh on my skin as last time I guess. It has AHA+BHA. I just need to remember to use sunscreen. Right now, what I'm using is the cleanser, C+M's Whitening Toning Lotion, the T3 Mycin Gel and then I change moisturizers every now and then. Though right now, I'm using the AC Clinic White Trouble Essencializer. The smell is not as offensive as before lol.

I'll see if it has a good effect on my skin. Yeah?

My brother told me to use OXY Cover as concealer but it stinksssss. Sigh.

I had a feeling my SkinFood Rice Concealer Tip is well, bacteria-filled D: so I froze it. That's the only way I can control the bacteria I think because I noticed I've been breaking out more on the places I concealed. I guess.

I hope that'd kill them.

Oh yeah, FOOD PIC DUMP!!!

The other day I went to Excapade with my family :)
Shared this with my mom :O
Salmon Head. Scary but yummy.
 And this is for me :)
Chirashi Don
 After this overload of raw food, I decided to lay off the raw next time.
It was good but not as good as just one raw fish.

This also has egg (that's cooked) but I wasn't a fan of it. One of the reasons is that it SMELLED. I dunno if it's the fish or the bowl itself. Or the rice. It just tasted kind of OFF. Like...it went bad.

It bothered me but I finished it anyway.

Somehow I've been having bad tummy aches until today :O

I also made No-Recipe Lasagna!
We only used two cheeses, no meat, just spaghetti sauce and lots of onions and some garlic LOL. We also made last minute white sauce.

It tastes nice.
Oily from the cheese D:
Reminds me of Pizza Hut's, without the meat.
 The other day, I went on a movie date with my besties from MS.
We watched Snow White and the Huntsman and The Avengers.

I KNOW. Late on The Avengers thing but hey, apparently, I wouldn't mind watching it five times like my friend did. The friend who was watching with me said it's her third time watching and she still won't mind watching it again.

I was fangirling Captain America and Bruce Banner.
I really need to watch the Captain America movie now >_<;

As for Snow White...all I have to say is WHY BELLA. WHY.
It's so hard for me to refrain from making references on Twilight. Made my friends laugh because of it BUT....Charlize Theron did a gooooood job :D

So did Thor---I mean, the Huntsman.

This is what I had before the movie LOL.

HOT POINT!!
Sea Honey Coconut!
Mix, Mix, Mix!!
 Refreshing dessert (or in my case, appetizer) for a hot day!
Veggie Baked Rice! They had too much onion on that day. DO NOT WANT!!
 LOL call me random but here're pics of the chocolate I ate yesterday..
Thornton's!

Orange....zest...thingy.
OOOOH.
AAAAH.
WOOOO.
SEXY.
It was good. LOL.
I gave half to my younger sis.

Oh yeah, I also tried the Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask from The Body Shop last night. It was my sister's.

My skin liked it :O I wonder how much they sell it here.
It dries fast though.

I have reservations about The Body Shop products now lol due to my bad allergy to one body mist.. but if maybe the masks they have suit me, I might just chuck out some money on them lol.

Oh yeah, I saw on my Facebook feed today that Urban Decay decided to sell products to China? Well, I think they'll lose more customers that way. Loyal ones too. Why they did it? To me, it was irrelevant and for money, no matter how much they try to sugarcoat it ):

I haven't even tried their products but it just seems....off.

Ah well.

OH AND LOOKIE AT MY LUNCH!!
Hoopa from Hommed Baga!
YUM.

OKAY THEN.

See you! Have a nice day!!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)