Tuesday, June 19, 2012

MASSIVE Miri Haul (Part 2)

Okay, so here's part 2 of this "massive" haul.
Honestly, I was supposed to buy some clothes and shoes...but somehow I ended up not doing any of that.

But at least I didn't focus on one shop.
The biggest mistake I did was use up RM100 at ONE accessory shop *shoots self*
Damn cute things. DAMN THEM ALL.

Anyway, after going to SaSa, I went to buy some magazines at Popular. I couldn't find CLEO at all and I was annoyed. I did buy ViVi and SCawaii though. In the end, I had to buy CLEO at eMart as that was the only place that had the magazine!! It cost RM9, which is a lot more than Popular (they sell CLEO at RM7.50 or RM7.70, I forgot) but it is still way cheaper than in Brunei.

Beauty and Fashion Mags~
So yeah, basically I went around to look for CLEO...

Well, after that, I went shopping for my cousin's wig thingies. She just needed the things to take care of her wig.

So I got her a wig brush, a wig wax and a wig cap.

The extra brush and the tweezers are for me.
I also noticed that this shop sells some Baviphat for super cheap D: like... RM15 for a BB Cream?
LIES.

I'm pretty sure they're the fake ones LOL.

Well, after that, I went to The Body Shop.
Actually I wanted to check the price for the starter kits but they didn't have any D: what.

So I got a small Body Butter and a soap.

Spiced Vanilla Soap and Cocoa Butter Body Butter
If you noticed, the soap is in old packaging. The sales assistant was nice enough to tell me about it when I was about to pay since I told her I don't have discount code. How nice ( ;w; )

Plus it's just soap, what's the packaging got to do with it, right?
It smells delightful.

As with the Cocoa Body Butter. It's weird but Brunei doesn't sell the Cocoa range here D:

After going to Body Shop, I went to Watsons.
And OMG.
I was so happy ( >w< ) I even forgot to buy makeup.

Watsons Haul Part 1
Part 2
Okay, well, I guess you can count the lip balm as makeup.
But I bought mostly medicine stuff XD;

Well, I've been having stomach problems so my dad told me to get ENO and my daily dose of ACTAL.

I did plan to get the Nano White Intensive De-Pigmentor Serum so I was glad it was on sale~ Save a lil' bit of money.

Bought the wrong T3 Mycin because I went away when I asked my mom to get it for me. But I'm sure it'll work the same?

There's Nexcare...and Garnier Pure 3 in 1 cleanser. I bought it because it was on sale and I was curious.

I've been using both the cleanser and the serum and so far, I like it.

Last but not least, SkinFood.

The reason why I had to use up my last RM50.

I was actually planning to get the Peppermint Foot Cream (that I believe is RM24)
But they only had Almond...Foot Cream.

It was RM30+ nearly RM40 I'm sure.
Then somehow, they pushed the foot mask too.

And me, being dumb just said yes.

And darn, Total was RM50 and some cents.

I wasn't thinking.

But then I also decided to redeem a gift.
And I chose the hand cream ;O

Reason I'm broke.
I haven't tried any of them yet though.

So yeah, that's the tale of how I ended up using nearly RM400 to shop.

The bad thing is that I missed out on two things in my list that day:

1) Eye cream or gel
2) Empty pots from Super Save.

Darn.

But overall I'm happy.

The bad thing is that I'm itching to shop online.

DAMMIT.

I have to borrow from my sis I believe....

NUUUU.

Ah well.

Take care!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)