Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Too much FOOD.

Hey.

Today I went to school despite the study leave. Had a great time, even though I got a bit teary eyed when I talked about my problems to my friend but overall it was okay.

Well, not really.

I had this disagreement with my mom so I just gobbled up a little bit more than I could chew. Three different savoury buns from Soon Lee.

I bought the curry donuts (can't beat Hua Ho's), the beef burger bun (a beef patty on a bun, with mayo and chili among others) and the tuna bun. Too much? Yes. Too much. It was enough to just eat the beef burger bun really, as I ended up really liking it. The curry donuts on the other hand...wouldn't buy it again. Twice was enough. The tuna bun...I haven't really finished it.

I've got half of it left.

It looks like a brain, no? Tuna Brain Bun.

Truth be told, I shouldn't have devoured the buns so fast. I was hungry, yes, but it didn't warrant me eating three at one time.

I just got depressed by the time I went home.

I thought food would fix it. No. Never. Food's just there.

On top of that, I also bought this cake, American Chocolate Cake, also from the same place.

That one is gooood.

( '3' ) it's not too sweet for me.

On top of that I also had a small box of Milo and drank plenty of water.


But you know what? It didn't make me feel any better.
In fact, I had indigestion.

What's the moral of the day?
Sadness and depression does not equate to you eating without thinking.


...now I feel so uneasy.

So now, I shall drink green tea.

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)