Friday, October 28, 2011

Makeup Practice

I was supposed to blog about this yesterday but I'm so tired, I'll just post two pics I took today :)

You can see my falsies~ it looks so natural, no?

A simple look.
Sadly, this was done just for playing around with makeup. I need to get better at application, so I need to practice.

I can tell you something though!

I tried cleaning my makeup brushes with THAT shampoo.

Guess what?

It's good!

Thank goodness it works for that. If not, I'd still be crying.

I don't think it ruined the brushes at all. I haven't tested it out but I think it got softer instead, which is a plus. The Elianto blush brushes are somewhat scratchy on my skin!

I should do a review on that brush set. I've had it for a while...my sis got it for me.

Oh yeah, on the photos, my hair looks fried no? I didn't use curlers or anything, just did braids. I just didn't bother to use gel, wax or cream to keep the waves because I was just testing out a look.

I need to buy new clothes one of these days. I need looser clothes as I feel more comfortable in them.

The hairpiece I used in this photo is actually a pin. I just pinned it to my hair, not my skin, my hair.

I'm tired and I need to sleep.

Goodnight all!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)