Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mogu Mogu

Yesterday, other than buying the disastrous shampoo mentioned here, I also bought chocolate and a drink. The chocolate is something I'm used to buying but the drink is something new.

I tried out this juice:
'Mogu Mogu: Pineapple Juice', 320 ml

Cute, ain't it? Bad quality pic, sorry!
What it contains:

- Pineapple Juice 25%
- Nata de coco 25%
- Fructose 4%
- Sucrose 4%
- Citric Acid 0.1%
*Artificial colour and nature identical flavour preservative added* (weird, lol)

Hmmmm, it's a product of Thailand, but it uses Japanese. Weird, huh? I guess in some ways, it appealed to me as I like Japanese food. Despite that, this is not Japanese. Another selling point was that it had nata de coco, which is a chewy coconut jelly.I LOVE anything with nata de coco!!! There were also other flavours but I chose pineapple because I like pineapple juice in general, and the fruit too.

This is also a 'halal' product, which is also good :D

My thoughts on it?
I like it!

It's a refreshing juice, I was in the car and I just drank it while eating the chocolate too. To me the sweet-tooth, it wasn't that sweet, despite it having nata de coco. I guess it kinda neutralizes the sweetness when you chew the jelly. I think it also has soluble fiber.

I'm not really sure about the health content but I wouldn't buy this often anyway. My favourite drink will always be a glass of cold water. I bought this at a supermarket and the price was BND$1.00.

Other flavours are grape, lychee, strawberry and mango I think. I shall try them another time. I don't like lychee flavoured drinks as much, I prefer the fruit so I might think hard if I were to try it.

But I really have to say that this was a refreshing discovery as I've always been curious about it.

My only beef would be the price but then I think it's originally sold with a BND$1.20 price tag? I guess it should be fine.

I think it's sold worldwide? I'm not sure but it's definitely sold in Brunei.

At least there was something worthwhile from yesterday's purchase...

If you have the chance, do try it out!!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)