Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Spotted: Revlon Colorburst Matte and Laquer Balms in Brunei~

Saw them the other day at Guardian.

Picture from Revlon Malaysia FB
There's only six colours from the Matte, but I didn't count the Laquer ones LOL.
I wasn't that interested in the Laquer ones to be quite honest.

They cost BND19.90, no discounts yet.
It costs RM35.90 in Malaysia though.


I'm not sure what I'd get if I were to try them, I'm not using too much colour on my lips now x.x

I've been using lipglosses and balms only when I go out.


The texture was nice when I swatched them.


HM, maybe in the future, but not now :)


Are you guys gonna pick them up?

'til then, take care!


-Nisah-

2 comments:

  1. I just did! I bought one in Matte - Sultry. Love love love the colour! :D The other colours dont excites me tho.. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I'd buy in the future! I think Sultry's the one I'd gravitate to the most but I really don't use colour now! I think a MLBB shade is more ok for me.

      I miss wearing colours tbh ;-;

      Do make a review, ka!

      Delete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)