Tuesday, February 11, 2014

New Skincare + Upcoming Reviews

Hi guys! It's been a while.
It's February and this is my first post of the month!

Sorry.

Uni's taking over, and some personal life too.
I HAVE been trying out products here and there, formed my opinion, but haven't taken pics and all that.

In fact, in between my last update and now, I just changed my skincare routine like, 3 days ago? Or 4.

I'm now using the Collagen Plus Vit E skincare set.
I just changed it like, BAM kind of thing, not really giving it time to settle in.

I'm using the:

- Whitening Beauty Soap
- Whitening Beauty Toner
- Day & Night Cream


I don't normally change my skincare drastically like that since I do have experience with bad breakouts. I did have like 2 breakouts, one on my nose and one on my cheek when I started this BUT I really think it's from the foundation I was trying out.

I'm on day 3 or 4 and I noticed parts of my face having less bumps, but felt like there's two that's flaring up.


That's where my Mario Badescu comes in.

The reason why I changed to this is because my sis-in-law's skin just looks fairer and glowy!
I'm like "I WANT THAT" because my face is a lot darker than the rest of my body.


I've been using less makeup though. With the day cream, I just use it to even out my face and then cover dark marks with a concealer. Sometimes I set it with powder. I still do conceal my dark undereyes of course.


But that's about it.

Since I started uni, the hassle to do eyeliner and eyeshadow and all that---it's just, like I said, a hassle.


Sometimes when I go out with my friend, I just go almost barefaced. I look younger that way.

I don't even do my brows anymore.



My makeup cries.


Oh, make sure you buy the authentic skincare btw. Even though my sis made sure it's the authentic one, I feel a bit paranoid still. But so far, no adverse effects and stuff.


ANYWAY, here's the list of upcoming reviews:

- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001 Transparent
- Etude House Dear My Jelly Lips Talk in JOR203
- Etude House Play Color Eyes Palette in #2 So Chic Play
- essence Stay All Day 16H Long-Lasting Make-Up in 10 Soft Beige
- Catrice All Round Concealer Palette
- Garnier BB Eye Roll-On

....and no, I haven't taken pics.
Hopefully I can, later, after I do laundry.


I hope it won't rain ( ;-; )


Truth be told, I have tried so many products now but since I rotate a lot, sometimes I forget my thoughts on it ( u.u ) it happens.


My memory sucks.

I'm a bit sleepy.
Should sleep.


Goodnight, take care!


-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)