Sunday, March 8, 2015

Makeup For Sale (New/Unopened)

I know, I promised to like...upload my haul but I really need to sell these things off!

They're new, and I've not had it for long (especially the concealer!)
That concealer was meant to be in the haul and then I looked at it again and I'm like "No, this is wayyy too dark for me!"

I used to be an NC35-37 with the foundation match I got in 2013, so I didn't expect it to be that dark.


M.A.C Pro Longwear Concealer
NC35
BND30

Makeup Geek Pigments
BND12 each
Buy all for BND34
(Swatches are from The Crow and the Powderpuff. Over primer.)


Prices can be negotiated if you decide to buy all of them lol;
The pigments, I find that I don't need them because I have similar colours.

( 'w' ) if you know anyone who'd be interested, do share!
Oh yeah, this is only for those who reside in Brunei for convenience's sake.

Leave a comment or email me at nurulh.said(at)gmail.com :)

'til then, take care!

-Nisah-

1 comment:

  1. Sounds super interesting! I might wanna get the Makeup Geek pigments...hmm....

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)