Monday, August 11, 2014

Urban Decay Naked2 Basics

If you guys saw it on Instagram (well I saw it there) or FB, you'd have seen it.
Now, I don't need it, but it's on the website.

Oh yeah, here's the first one for comparison:

I have the fake one just so you know LOL
And here's the new one:

Naked2 Basics
It looks cool toned to me, I'm guessing a 3rd one might come out too then, something more pink LOL.

The shades.
Well, I don't think I'll get it, but I do like it lol.
It's really something you'd need maybe if you want to blend out shades.

Definitely a more basic palette in my eyes in comparison to the first one.


Question is:

Will YOU be getting it?


Here it is on their website:



Sometimes I wonder if it's a prank.


Anyway, take care!

-Nisah-

4 comments:

  1. I really like my Naked Basics, because its so universal but this looks like just a few different shades of brown...Honestly, I don't want the Naked Line to become 50 Shades of Brown. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah. It is less universal. You can't really do a lot of looks with just this one palette, so it really is just a companion palette. They really ran out of ideas with the shades in this one. I hope Temptalia posts a swatch post soon, just to see how different the browns really are.

      50 Shades of Brown would be a nice palette ;D

      Delete
  2. I have the original naked palette and I think it's all the neutrals I need! I think I'd rather pick up a trio or quad if it's for something that's travel friendly!

    Would love if you check out my blog. Just followed you on twitter.
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love matte shades and I also love the naked basics palette but this is just urgh....it's tempting me so badly. :/

    Life of Reeneyy [click!]

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)