Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New Year :D (Ramblings)

Yes, I'm a bit late on that. I've just been quite busy.
I decided to go back to uni last week, so today is the start of the new term. At first I wasn't very excited but I think I'll be able to do it this time. Less mental and emotional problems but I still have some physical ones. My stomach hasn't been kind to me at all but whatever.

Anyway, the only resolutions I have this year is to lose as much weight as possible and have an easygoing year all around :) I'll do my best with university but this time I'll be more relaxed and more positive and carefree.

I kinda wanna lose weight before my birthday...I think I can do that *eats chocolate jelly beans* !!!

Oh, I also want to be a better Muslim. At least, to make sure I cover up as best as I can, and be more patient and forgiving. Just things like that and stuff.

There are many posts that I need to write, hopefully I can write them all this week before I get super busy. I think I can do that!

At least, a few review posts, maybe some of my favourite products of 2013....and that giveaway I've been holding off... I really want to record a video for it with a haul, so, I'm still thinking. I need a nicer place to record at too. For the background at least.


I also might do a makeup collection video, or post, something I've also been putting off doing!! UGH. But I'm organized a lot better now! The collective haul I'm going to do should be the last haul I have at least for 6 months. If I can reach a year, that'd be a miracle.

I ran out of makeup wipes though, that doesn't count right ;-;

OHHH, I also found a very nice moisturiser I can buy locally that suits me well! But if it's not a discounted price I wouldn't buy it. It'll last me a long time though, definitely can't wait to share with you guys.

Also waiting for my orders to come :/ my Luxola order already arrived in Brunei LAST WEEK.
Where the hell is it, post office??

I have three packages I'm waiting for. I really hope all is well with it :T that's from last year okay?
But...Luxola also gave a $10 coupon from the purchase. So tempting. I'll ask my mom if she wants it or something. Or maybe my cousin or sister. I really don't have anything else I want other than Mario Badescu stuff.

But I have time :)



I'm so hungry and so sleepy.

Happy 2014 yet again and may all of you have a great year!
Take care of yourself :D

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)