Thursday, July 17, 2014

Skin Problems Again...

It sucks.
It's already the 17th of July and I haven't updated in a while.

Right now I have the Etude House Wonder Pore Modeling Clear on my face.
Here's my impromptu first impression:

It smells....not so good. It smelled okay at first and then it smells weird.
It smells like spirulina?

I like that it's cooling on the skin though, but very hard to apply evenly. It takes a while to mix it up to a consistency you can use before it hardens.

I'm just using 1/4 of it, and I think I can use it for another 3-4 times. Granted that I store it well.
Now I'm just waiting for it to dry.

Have you guys shopped at Etude House recently? With the sale and stuff? I think I should get some more stuff before the promotion ends on the 19th. Not that I need anything else I think.

If you follow me on Instagram @beautyandfrogs you'd have seen my mini haul.
I've been refraining well from buying unnecessarily even with all the sales going on I guess.

I'll give myself a pat on the back. *pats*


Wanting to use up my makeup is a bit tricky I guess. I know some foundations and BB Creams won't break me out but having to finish them all with just one face? I've learned my lesson x.x;

Reviews? Yeah...I should, but pictures are tricky.


My battle with clogged pores are never-ending, especially on my jawline and cheeks. Even when I'm not wearing makeup it's still clogged so...might be my skincare. The only thing I notice that may have caused this is either my toner or the fact that I ran out of my trusty Neutrogena cleanser.



I want to believe it's the latter.
Or the cleansing cream or oil I use that's not really cleaning my face well?


My skin behaved so so well for months already and I freak out when it is out of balance.

I should get the Neutrogena cleanser again I guess!!!


It could also be a hormonal problem.
Well, my doctor did say something about my hormones are concerning. Just a little. I'll be having another blood test in September to see if I'd need to go see a OB/GYN or not.


I'll try and get some photos and reviews up soon...been feeling a bit down though.

Ah well.


How's your Ramadan been? Mine's been eh, because it's the first time I missed a lot of it due to period stuff. SO FUN.


'til then, take care!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)