Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What I've Been Eating...

Yes. Kind of a random blogpost but even though I have a lot to be written (reviews and stuff, I'm so sorry) but I wanna share what I've been eating. Kinda obsessing on some of the food I've been whipping up.

They're easy as pie to make too. Or at least, prepare.

I'm using photos from my Instagram (because I'm that boring and I post photo food okay. Don't judge.) because it's more convenient.

Okay, this is something I've been obsessing (and I have two in my fridge right now!):

AVOCADOS!

Yummy, mushy, fatty green thingies!
Honestly, I can live on these things now.
Avocado mixed with Tabasco.
Eaten on its own or with bread/crackers.

They're just perfect and I love them.

Unfortunately they're kinda pricy.
They cost a dollar something each, a grapefruit is cheaper dammit.

And I hate grapefruits.

I think my soulmate is really avocado.
Actually, it's supposed to be this yogurt that comes from Germany.
THAT is my soulmate. Or was.

Moving on, I do eat out a lot.
Sometimes, a bit too much.

But I don't take many photos of it.

Wait. I do have a photo of bibimbap...I didn't upload that on Insta but whatever.

Pondok Sari Wangi Ayam Penyet
This, ladies and gentlemen, is basically one of the yummiest ayam penyet (smashed fried chicken) that I still prefer even until today. Yes, the sambal is friggin' spicy but the chicken is to DIE FOR.

But I do like ayam penyet from Waroeng Penyet too.

Okay, I do have ultimate cheat days like pizza too.
Pizza from Capers are my go-to ones. Coz it's cheap and yummy (to me).
Healthier too.

YUM, PIZZA.
I had some sushi from Excapade some other day too...that's when I gained weight. Didn't even eat a lot. Damn.

OH, I made some miso soup :D
It was actually quite easy to make.

As long as you have the miso paste, you're set.

Filling diet soup.
I haven't really lost weight counting calories, I'm better off exercising to be honest.
But it amazes me when I eat without indulging in too much unnecessary food, but still get full.

Everyday is cheatday.
I will not eat ice cream from Jollibee again.
It was sickly sweet.

Starting the other day, I actually tried to tone down what I'm eating and controlled my food.

I believe they're healthy...but I might be wrong.

Tuna with cayenne peppers and fresh tomatoes.
I loved this one.
I actually got full from eating half of it only :x

Egg lightly fried, with processed cheese (yes, judge me) and cayenne pepper and teriyaki sauce.
With saltine crackers.
This was awesomely good.
Seriously.

For dinner I had this...

Couscous with a bit of parmesan cheese, fresh tomatoes and steamed carrots in teriyaki sauce.
With two smoked chicken frankfurters.
'twas good and filling and yummy and not so unhealthy.
Not so.

Ish.

Parents had some ambuyat.
And for dessert~
I prepared this bad boy.

Vanilla ice cream with fresh bluberries, sprinkled with a bit of cinnamon powder.
IT WAS AWESOME.

Ugh.

( ;-; ) I really wanna have a romantic dinner with someone at home.
I can cook okay, I'm really good at cooking chicken breasts lol.


None of the things I've made in recent times are inedible :D
ACHIEVEMENT.


So, any takers?
Romantic dinner?


I'll use my trusty original recipes yeah.


'til then, take care.

EAT.

-Nisah-

2 comments:

  1. so envy you with these food!! I am planning to make miso soup tmr! <3

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/
    Beauty review, D.I.Y, Beauty Tips and more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avocado mixed with a little bit of hot sauce is one of my favorite things EVER. :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)