Thursday, August 15, 2013

Trying to Lose 10kg

Hello...
It's been a while since I last blogged. I'm so sorry!
I've been having a hard week or two, and apparently it caused me to have my period again.


Anyway, I actually had a Miri haul I was supposed to put up, but I actually didn't take photos. I can still include it in a collective haul post I guess.

Going back to the title of the post...yes.
I'm trying to lose 10kg (22 pounds). I just started working out again yesterday. Today too.
I dunno how long I'm supposed to expect myself to be at that state, 2 months? Or less? Hopefully.


Last year, I worked out a lot. That was until I got really ill.
My stomach problems really got in the way.

I didn't gain much weight back, in fact, I actually lost weight (mostly muscle?). I'm at 60kg.
Yes. I'm that heavy.


I was heaviest in 2009, at 71kg I think. Or even more!! *edit: I think it was 75kg o.o*

My height is at 5'2, or about 157.5cm/158cm.
My BMI is at about 24-24.2....which is actually NORMAL.

I just checked.
Omg lol. I'm at normal!


BUT my target weight is really at 50kg, even 48kg if possible.
I'm never been lean, so that's my goal.


You know how smaller clothes are cheaper sometimes? Yeah, that's one of the reasons.
Plus, I need to look good for my new single.

I don't wanna look chubby ):


Should I take my measurements? Yeah, I should.


Anyway, I'm gonna work out with Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred.
I'm at Level 1 for now.

At the same time, I'm gonna mix it up with Blogilates and some other stuff.


As with food, I'm gonna try and cook for myself.


BUT OH.
Chocolates ):

My weakness.



Anyway, it's sooo hard to lose weight in a family like mine.
But I need to learn self control on my own.


Yeah.


Boring update BUT I really need to lose weight.
Are you on a weightloss journey too?


Do you think I can survive?

Can I lose 5kg in a month?
I think so.


I can do this. I don't need a gym.

I wished that our treadmill is working though ( ;w; ) it's much more enjoyable.



COME AT ME, MUSCLE SORENESS!!!


'til then, take care!
Selamat Hari Raya, Eid Mubarak!!

-Nisah-

3 comments:

  1. Well dear, I hope your reach your goal.
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai Nisa!! Losing 10 kg in two months seems a little quick >w< I don't want you to hurt yourself (I am not one to talk though ._.) It is hard to lose weight in my family too because my mom loves to buy sweets and cookies o-e;; And sometimes they are just too hard to resist. I cook for myself too when I try to lose weight. Or, if I have to eat what my mom cooks, I keep my portions 2/3 the size of what they are having (or less).

    Back in high school I was able to keep on track by drinking a lot of green tea. During meals and in between meals. Make sure not to drink too much because it has some caffeine XD It kept me full. I didn't exercise too much though >.> I should try blogilates too c:

    Good luck!! I am positive you can do it!! Just make sure to keep reminders around you! Like a list of clothes you'd like to wear when you reach your goal ^o^ GAMBATTE!!

    <3 Rei

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. REIIIIII <3

      I haven't lost much weight LOL tbh, I am gaining muscle. I have been exercising maybe 4-5 days a week. Lost a kilo so far.... LOL but my body is a lot more toned, despite all the fats.

      I have those clothes I wanna wear that are too small for me XD but yeah, it's not fast weightloss but I did notice some changes.

      The scale doesn't say much but it's mostly physical changes.

      I've been drinking green tea too :D I love them.


      Trying to eat less carbs but I love bread and rice ;w;


      BUT I WILL WORK HARD! I am working hard especially for smaller arms.

      FLAB FLAB FLAB XD

      I need to blog gdi.

      Delete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)